Dragon Whelps now fly ^^

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Dragon Whelps now fly ^^

Unread post by Vephriel »

Somewhat minor, but Dragon Whelp minipets finally stay beside you if you're on a flying mount! :D
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Dragon Whelps now fly ^^

Unread post by Nick »

I think they were able to fly before, they just couldn't keep up with the speed of flying mounts.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Nope, the dragon whelps have always been stuck on the ground and not able to lift up. Makes much more sense for them to fly. ^^
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Huh. The more you know, I guess.

Oh, and speaking of minipets, after you take a taxi service, you immediately re-summon the minipet you had out previously. This is new, I know for sure.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

The elementium geode now flies too.

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.

Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Harpier wrote:Huh. The more you know, I guess.

Oh, and speaking of minipets, after you take a taxi service, you immediately re-summon the minipet you had out previously. This is new, I know for sure.
Seems like minipets stick around until dismissed. I was running around Tol Barad last night doing some daiiles when I realized my armadillo pup was still with me. I originally summoned him the night before in Orgrimmar. He was still by my side after going to STV, zoning in and out of BWD (stupid buggy omnitron) and BoT even after one death, and logging off for the night.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Boven wrote:
Harpier wrote:Huh. The more you know, I guess.

Seems like minipets stick around until dismissed. I was running around Tol Barad last night doing some daiiles when I realized my armadillo pup was still with me. I originally summoned him the night before in Orgrimmar. He was still by my side after going to STV, zoning in and out of BWD (stupid buggy omnitron) and BoT even after one death, and logging off for the night.
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 26&t=11422

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Random thing I noticed on da Onyxian Whelp is that when it does its deep breath thing, it'll puff out a ring of smoke...cute!
Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Cerele »

baby boomkin flys too, i about died from the cutness.... and was in tears laughing

signature thanks to Kurieno
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

MaximumOverdrive wrote:Random thing I noticed on da Onyxian Whelp is that when it does its deep breath thing, it'll puff out a ring of smoke...cute!
They've been doing that since they were released.

And since I don't see it mentioned here, it is worth noting that *all* mini-pets capable of flight will now fly along behind your character (tested by Serendipity and myself).

As a side note: I have not had my pets stick with me even after zoning--I've been having to resummon them. They do persist through logout sessions, however.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

TygerDarkstorm wrote:
MaximumOverdrive wrote:Random thing I noticed on da Onyxian Whelp is that when it does its deep breath thing, it'll puff out a ring of smoke...cute!
They've been doing that since they were released.

And since I don't see it mentioned here, it is worth noting that *all* mini-pets capable of flight will now fly along behind your character (tested by Serendipity and myself).

As a side note: I have not had my pets stick with me even after zoning--I've been having to resummon them. They do persist through logout sessions, however.
After looking it up, I see they did it, but they never did when they were first released. Partly why I was always a lil disappointed with it cause it would say the deep breath thing, and nothing would ever happen, so I never pulled it out again for a long enough period of time til recently.

I've had my pets stick with rezoning...hearthing, going into dungeons, taking a ship, taking fps, etc. I've been surprised it sticks around.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

According to the comments on wowhead, she's been doing the smoke rings since she was released; and I'm pretty sure I noticed after she was released as well because it was the main reason I ran around with her for a good while after they gave them out.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

TygerDarkstorm wrote:According to the comments on wowhead, she's been doing the smoke rings since she was released; and I'm pretty sure I noticed after she was released as well because it was the main reason I ran around with her for a good while after they gave them out.
Maybe it was just me, but she never did a smoke ring for me for a long time after I got her so I was always disappointed and never had her out.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Hm, that sucks. :( The smoke rings were the only reason I used mine for a while. :lol:

/rerail thread :P

[/center]