Pokemon!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Falcon »

Last edited by Falcon on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

I love both of those outfits! I love when I see other people doing colour coordination as well. x'D

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Hehe, thank you! I still have to build one around the black trenchcoat I blew 300K on before. >_>

Also, Vulpix and Zorua: Stop being difficult and hatch shiny already. Please, I'm begging you, don't go the way of Shinx and not appear till over 1,000 eggs. x_x;
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Falconcrest wrote:Hehe, thank you! I still have to build one around the black trenchcoat I blew 300K on before. >_>

Also, Vulpix and Zorua: Stop being difficult and hatch shiny already. Please, I'm begging you, don't go the way of Shinx and not appear till over 1,000 eggs. x_x;
I am having difficulty with my shiny Vulpix as well. I had to take a break, I was hearing the egg hatching sound in my sleep. <.<

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

hahaha, yeah, I am on a bit of a break from my skrelp hatching to...was just getting to frustrated. Playing my Y version, haven't finished the story line on it yet...Almost to the point of getting "Doom Chicken".

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Oh... oh my...

So I was wonder trading off some Fennekin I had bred and my very last Fennekin was traded... for a shiny 6IV Ditto.

I JUST...

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

WOW!!!! Lucky!

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I'm TERRIBLE at this Nuzlocke thing. Just beat the Electric gym and I still only have three pokemon. I tried to get more- I had a Sableye for a while, and just as he was starting to be useful, he died. Then I cheated and got a Gible because dang it I wanted it- and it died in the first fight, because it couldn't switch out. Tried to get a Goomy and failed. Tried to get several other 'mon and failed.

On the other hand, my team of three does very, very well. And at the next town, my Medicham will be getting his Megastone, so I'll finally have a mega-evolving pokemon!

...And maybe some day I'll get a pokemon that isn't some obscure typing. Really, I don't have any of the usual ones.

Current team:

Savant, level 50 Medicham
Calvin, level 50 Pidgeot
Tehatemi, level 50 Granbull

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Everyone's getting shinies and legendaries from the Wonder Trade and I've traded away like 500 of these THREE MILLION Kabuto and I got nothing decent. \o/ I'm at exactly 2,010 eggs.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

MY POKE-PLUSHES ARRIVED EEE :D

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

Snowy wrote:MY POKE-PLUSHES ARRIVED EEE :D

I... I have a mighty need for more pokemon plushies now.

{Flight Rising}

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

That's the Fennekin I have, hehe.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

You have the Pokedoll Fennekin? :3 I absolutely *adore* these Pokedoll plushies, Fennekin and Litleo were my first, and when they release more of 6th gen Pokemon I like I won't be able to resist. Very surprised that Sylveon doesn't have her own yet, but given that all the other Eeveelutions got one (some even got more than one), I'm sure she will eventually.

The Tyrunt is 90% my fiance's, it was a gift for him, but I love Tyrunt as well so all day while he's not been paying attention I've been stealing the plush to give it cuddles. x)

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Snowy wrote:MY POKE-PLUSHES ARRIVED EEE :D

I'M SO JEALOUS!!! I've been dying to get that Tyrunt but I can't afford him right now due to school...and that Litleo!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

i want a Xerneas plushie T.T

~~~
~~~
~~~

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Not advertising or nothing (well, technically I am) but if anyone really is interested in plushies, this shop is brilliant:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Hobby-Japan/Po ... 34.c0.m322

Best prices I have ever seen for official Pokemon Center plushies, so good in fact I was suspicious of the item's legitimacy but I had it confirmed for me before I bought and I can now confirm myself that this guy sells 100% legit items. He picks them up from the Pokemon Center and delivers them straight to you, none of that middleman service crap I often see people trying to do. Mine all came in a Pikachu Pokemon Center bag. (: And now he has the new mega evo plushies up for pre-order too! I'd recommend Sunyshore as well, I know she's very good, but her items are more expensive. :/ I'm saving about £5 by buying the Charizard Y plush from him instead of Sunyshore. (I know it's not a huge amount but for money-saving students like me... it is. xD) He also dispatched them the same day I bought them! Took a while to come in, but sadly some things from Japan do.

So yeah, there you go. (: I'mma be buying Charizard Y, Braixen and maybe a Keldeo or two after my payment comes through.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

Daaamn. I'll check that out next time I need a bunch of plushies. I've been dying for a Meowstic (male) and Fennekin plush. 83

{Flight Rising}

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Snowy wrote:Not advertising or nothing (well, technically I am) but if anyone really is interested in plushies, this shop is brilliant:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Hobby-Japan/Po ... 34.c0.m322

Best prices I have ever seen for official Pokemon Center plushies, so good in fact I was suspicious of the item's legitimacy but I had it confirmed for me before I bought and I can now confirm myself that this guy sells 100% legit items. He picks them up from the Pokemon Center and delivers them straight to you, none of that middleman service crap I often see people trying to do. Mine all came in a Pikachu Pokemon Center bag. (: And now he has the new mega evo plushies up for pre-order too! I'd recommend Sunyshore as well, I know she's very good, but her items are more expensive. :/ I'm saving about £5 by buying the Charizard Y plush from him instead of Sunyshore. (I know it's not a huge amount but for money-saving students like me... it is. xD) He also dispatched them the same day I bought them! Took a while to come in, but sadly some things from Japan do.

So yeah, there you go. (: I'mma be buying Charizard Y, Braixen and maybe a Keldeo or two after my payment comes through.
Thanks :) Hopefully I'll be able to buy a few once I pick up more hours at work during the summer. The shipping makes the Tyrunt $20 T.T Did you get somesort of reduced shipping by ordering more than one at once? (I don't normally order things online so IDK) That Mega Amphy and Litleo are also very tempting, and I'm pretty sure I'll have to get that Mega Charzy Y x.x Which makes me want to get a shiny Charmander on my Y game now so I can have a shiny Mega Charzy Y

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Jurz wrote:Thanks :) Hopefully I'll be able to buy a few once I pick up more hours at work during the summer. The shipping makes the Tyrunt $20 T.T Did you get somesort of reduced shipping by ordering more than one at once? (I don't normally order things online so IDK) That Mega Amphy and Litleo are also very tempting, and I'm pretty sure I'll have to get that Mega Charzy Y x.x Which makes me want to get a shiny Charmander on my Y game now so I can have a shiny Mega Charzy Y
Yep, he does combined shipping! I can't remember how much it came to total, but the combined shipping made buying multiple plushies at once more worthwhile, though it's not so fun if/when you get attacked by customs fees like I did!

Believe me, you guys won't be disappointed in Pokemon Center plushies, they're the best you can get and have made me a very happy lady. (:

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Snowy wrote:You have the Pokedoll Fennekin? :3 I absolutely *adore* these Pokedoll plushies, Fennekin and Litleo were my first, and when they release more of 6th gen Pokemon I like I won't be able to resist. Very surprised that Sylveon doesn't have her own yet, but given that all the other Eeveelutions got one (some even got more than one), I'm sure she will eventually.

The Tyrunt is 90% my fiance's, it was a gift for him, but I love Tyrunt as well so all day while he's not been paying attention I've been stealing the plush to give it cuddles. x)
Actually, I have the Tomy Fennekin, but it and the Pokedoll one look so much alike. o_o Sorry for the mixup. XD I really hope there will be one for Noibat and Noivern eventually. He was so popular at the beginning, but now it seems like he's faded into obscurity since there's next to no merch of him. D: And no plushies for me this month, I've already spent my limit, but since my birthday is next month, it'll be veeeeeery tempting to snap up both Mega Charizards, Tyrunt, and Yveltal.