Yay Banthy!

Read-only since Patch 4.2 is now live.
KutiePi

Yay Banthy!

Unread post by KutiePi »

Finally got Banthy today after dying like 12 times, they really weren't kidding when they said high. Deterrance also does not work for moonfire I don't know if that's new or not. But tamed her on the tree by the alter after a heart stopping moment. I had her trapped but a mean spirited worgen hunter purposely broke my trap to try to kill me but I had just recently race changed to troll and had a haste pot and berserking up. I died but luckly the tame went off haha! I was soooooo happy. Got congrats from other nice hunters. As for the mean hunter, later she logged onto a BE mage and tried to cuss me out after ignoring me so I couldn't respond. -__- So sad. I really can't wait for live when its going to be so much worse =/ but at least there's Petopians to keep the good hunter mojo flowing.
Echo
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Yay Banthy!

Unread post by Echo »

Yay! congrats I've been trying for Banny for a week now..and I have no luck I always die..:(
Glad you got her though!
:)

1 TLPD-Oct 16th 2011 (63 days of camping)
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

Congrats! sorry to hear about the rude worgen hunter :( sadly.. it happens alot

once you can get on the tree, Banny is alot easier. Just got to becareful while on the tree

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

KutiePi

Unread post by KutiePi »

Thank you both. =) Yea I was looking for another perch but it seems the tree is the best spot. Even using cloak or disengage wasn't fast enough to stop it from finishing it's cast of death beams lol.

And echo which server of PTR are you on? I'll be more then happy to help you if you want. I'll make like a shammy or something for BL for you.
Echo
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Echo »

KutiePi wrote:Thank you both. =) Yea I was looking for another perch but it seems the tree is the best spot. Even using cloak or disengage wasn't fast enough to stop it from finishing it's cast of death beams lol.

And echo which server of PTR are you on? I'll be more then happy to help you if you want. I'll make like a shammy or something for BL for you.
Awe thanks that's very nice of you..I'm on Anasterian my characters name is Pamelaa :)

1 TLPD-Oct 16th 2011 (63 days of camping)