Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Makoes »

Dewclaw wrote:I put my 17 yr old kitty down today. Rest easy Rose. :(
:cry: :hug: :cry: :hug: :cry: :hug: :cry: :hug:

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I'm so sorry, Dew!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Modem arbitrarily resets itself.

I finally manage to get web service back.... but WoW? Nope. BNet launcher refuses to load anything.
Tried everything. Posted on service forums (but of course no one's up at this hour).

Give up in disgust, go to bed. At least I can listen to the rain.

Edit: The roof leak in my bedroom has come back. joy.
small upside I figured out what was wrong with bnet - apparently setting a high firewall on my modem breaks it. Medium it is. Downside: it's still 4am gugharghpthpth.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Killed two random alliance that tried to gank me for no reason, one immediately hops on a horde alt and says I've been reported for hacking and that I'm a "baddie".

Jesus christ, I just can't believe the lengths these kinds of people will go to ruin other people's fun. These people are why this community is so toxic these days.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Got my last 2 wisdom teeth removed 9 days ago and I think I am fighting dry socket on one side. It's fine for a bit, then just starts hurting and I have to take some strong pain killers. I'd go to the dentist to see about getting it tended to but I ran out of funding just getting the teeth out and I need to send off the receipt to my benefits provided to be reimbursed, but there's talk of a postal strike happening pretty quick. FML.

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

If it makes you feel any better though, once you're done farting with the healing, you'll feel so much better. I never realized how much the damn things hurt until the hurting stopped. I understand that putting cold wet tea bags over the hole will help it heal and help prevent dry socket. Means you have to suck on a cold teabag, but it's better than the alternative.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Today on Modest Angry Pet Peeves.

‘I’ll pray for you’.

Yeah, okay, I am not a Christian. I am an agnostic-nee-atheist who is not ashamed to point the finger of accusation at religion when it is the cause of stupid shit. It doesn’t mean I hate Christians as a giant blanket statement, because that’s stupid; Christians are humans and humans are a highly varied lot. You can believe in Galactic Pizza for all I care. as long as you aren’t hurting people or trying to foist your beliefs off on others. (Unless they ask for it. If they want info, hell, preach the word of the Holy Pie all you want.)

But telling someone who’s already expressed the fact that they aren’t religious, and don’t particularly care what you’re selling, that ‘you’ll pray for them’ is a passive aggressive dick move saying ‘you poor, ignorant, dumb soul, here’s hoping you get the sense to Join Team Jesus soon!’ And that really pisses me off, probably well out of proportion than it really deserves.

Lady, I can scream at the uncaring cosmos on my own, thanks, I don’t need help.

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

This is kinda a rant kinda a want it now post.

After playing on the PTR and making my Gnome huntress of death and taming the bunny I named Killer I want my little hunter now rather than later I know we will get them when pre patch goes live but really what is stopping them. I mean the Gnomes are already in game as a playable race not making from scratch and hunters been around forever not like having to make a new class so why can't we play as a Gnome hunter now instead of waiting since there is nothing to do now on live. Most the time I will be on PTR with my Gnome taming rares or just goofing around doing whatever.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I can't believe I actually had a panic attack at work. There's too much shit going on at home and now it's spilled over. I actually had to leave less then a half hour after I got there. I was supposed to close, so leaving felt like I let them down. The manager was sympathetic after she saw me. Apparently I was complete mess. I've had panic attacks before, but most of the time it affects me more physically (Like I feel really sick, when I shouldn't). This one? This one hit me mentally and hell that's 10x worse then anything I've felt before.

I have calmed down a bit. I'm not even sure why it triggered so randomly. Hopefully I can work tomorrow and Friday as I have all of next week off to try and relax.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

FML!!!!! There's a postal strike going on and I need to send off forms for reimbursement from my dental surgery. So I went to sign up online to get reimbursed but it keeps telling me that all the information I entered does not match what they have online...FML!!!! I am out over $1000 atm and I have bills to pay! I just want my money back!!! T.T

~~~
~~~
~~~

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Thanks for sending me into yet another emotional breakdown, mum. I've been in a state of hatred and guilt for the last few days because it was your birthday and I didn't want to say anything to you. I would have thought all the times I refused to speak to you would have told you something by now. Yet today you decide to post on my Facebook page demanding to know why I didn't wish you happy birthday or send a card. Or why I never talk to you even though you never bother to talk to me either. Just seeing you or hearing about you sets me on edge and now I've got this block of text sitting on my profile from you that I can't bring myself to finish reading let alone reply to.

I hate you. I want to tell you that but I don't want to tell you anything. And then I feel guilty for not telling you anything. It fucking hurts being torn like this.

EDIT: I managed to write up my feelings and send them to her. Not happy with what I put but then there probably wasn't a good way of doing it. Now I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I can't believe I am crying over a 35 dollar overdraft fee. But I am.

Gonna have to file for bankruptcy, which is likely several hundred to a thousand dollars.

Laptop is dying. Gonna have to get a new PC.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I want to die.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

FFS...Stop sending me texts about stupid shit. You are the most negative person I know and it's really starting to get on my nerves!!! And whining to me that you were told there was no room for you at the hospital to visit your sister and niece because you have your 6yr old son with you...and you telling me you knew that excuse was BS because they don't like how your son behaves...WAKE THE FCK UP!!! You Need to Parent your child!!! Stop whining about how much pain you're in or how tired you are...You are a PARENT and his future rests a lot on how you raise him so stop coming up with excuses, suck it up buttercup and be a Fcking parent!!!!!
FFS you can't even take the energy to verbally correct his speech or misuse of words...Like how fcking lazy can you get???

Oh but your house is clean so it's all good right? :x

~~~
~~~
~~~

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

effeing Danish goverment. I am going to an appointment tomorrow where I again have to "prove" that I am sick. The rules are so strict now with benefits and we are really struggeling because the new rules only allow for one benefit per family ; max 1633,44 usd a moth... Its SO hard getting by on that.. and on top of it if they deem me not sick they can hold back 148,77 USD because im not working at least 225 hours a year..

Even though i can barely move there has been cases where very sick ppl got struck by the rule.. A spastic paralyzed man got hit by the rule and they took money from him, even though he was so sich that he needed healthcare 12 hours a day.

I hate this system. Its unfair and unhuman

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowwalker
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Suramar

Unread post by Snowwalker »

Aww Tarn. I wish things would go easy for you guys for once. I know it's too easy sometimes for these people that just sit behind desks and papers to just stamp denied. I took care of a young lady once, and she needed a new, special wheelchair. Needed. They would approve the tires, but not the rims. The frame, but not the special seating... Yeah. Drove us all nuts. And when they'd reapply.. They'd approve a whole different gambit. It was like they just flipped a coin... There needs to be a human element brought back into these sort of things. Not every case is black and white and fits neatly inside the box...

Here's to hoping for ya. Thoughts, prayers, crossed fingers all sent your way.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Thank Snow :-D. I am back home again. It went ok. Nothing new decided but they are at least not making me work.. Im laying in bed now with huuuge pains due the stairs.. they refuse to help me up and down but each time i tumble down and up myself i hurt my body and kneees even more. Its so painful :'(. Ohh well positive side is no forced working..but we still cant get a little more money. .sigh..
Yeah humanity needs to enter in to these things again.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Yeah, I hope for the best for you.

Also, my laptop is dying and I can't afford a new computer yet. I keep debating a loan but ugh, my credit is shot to bits. Hang in there, lappy.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

500 kills. 5. Hundred. And Rivendare's Deathcharger STILL hasn't dropped for me.

And of course some oblivious guildie twat who wasn't even trying gets it right in front of my eyes.

Why. Just why.

Also it's official. There is no way in any kind of hell that I'm getting the 300 mount achievement before Legion. All my hope is gone.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Really bad pain in my left side. I go to the Dr, hoping for an answer. I get an I dunno and some antibiotics. Pain is located where my spleen is, is all I know, but could also be very localized intestinal inflammation.Nothing is enlarged, swollen, or otherwise out of place. but geez I hate pain.