Pet lvling

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
slic123
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Balnazzar

Pet lvling

Unread post by slic123 »

Does anyone have a very good spot to level a pet? Dungeon queues here are outrageous.
Just got a Oasis Snapjaw named Happy, and got Arcturis yesterday, so ive got some lvling to do.

Any advice?

Fantasy is all you need
Kamalia
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Re: Pet lvling

Unread post by Kamalia »

If you've gotten far enough in the Brunnhildar quest lines in The Storm Peaks, the plateau to the east is filled with mammoths and worms with a fairly high respawn rate. It's usually quiet, and there's a lot of room. I found it a great place to go to.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

I usually use the one of the terraces in the Storm Peaks...the one with all the mechanical gnomes on it. But then, I'm an engineer, so I can kill the mechagnomes for pet xp and junk the corpses after looting for engineering goodies, so your mileage may vary.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I was going to suggest the plateau also. Great if you are a skinner.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I took Sheldon (one of the Dustwallow Marsh turtles) to that area in Icecrown with the mind-controlled heroes that roam in groups. I can't remember the name of that place, but it is one of the Argent Tournament daily quests (for the marks of valor I think?). Especially with a turtle, it's easy. I did Misdirection, Mend Pet, then sent him in and started volleying, and in the middle of the volley activated shell shield. At level 75 he still took a good amount of damage but as he started getting higher he took way less punishment. Took almost no time at all to get him to 80 and I made some decent money, too.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.