Transmog Woes

nirvana
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Dalaran US

Transmog Woes

Unread post by nirvana »

I'm a recent reroll from Alliance -> Horde (which I originally played), wanting to start fresh on a new, more active server. I had everything planned out for my Worgen Hunter's set, and it was awesome! The problem now? Well, my new "main" is an 85 Tauren Druid (feral), and I've no idea what to dress her in! ><

Of course I've played with Mogit and various sets, but nothing has "meshed" with Kiche. She does have the Damnation staff from Naxx which looks rad, but there's little to no leather gear that fits with it. I'm also somewhat finicky and like more detailed armor, but Kiche tends to lean more towards practical than her player.

She's an ex-Grimtotem who left the tribe to walk the path of the Druid, and I've been constantly wondering whether to go with her darker roots, or her attempts at creating a new and brighter life as her theme. Damnation is sooo sexy especially since her fur is black - but without a set to complement it, I see little point in using it :(

For the record, one of my fav druid sets is the WotLK version of Dreamwalker. I would never use it for Kiche, however. It just doesn't suit her. But that level of detail = <3
dragonaa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: ghostlands

Re: Transmog Woes

Unread post by dragonaa »

lucky i love damnation staff :(

Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

A red druid set I thought of right away is this: http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=742

Matches your staff quite well.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

nirvana
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Dalaran US

Unread post by nirvana »

I do like the Dragonhide =D But Kiche would never be caught in a skirt. As I said, she's practical xD Which unfortunately eliminates some of my more favorite sets.. -_-
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Something more like this then: Link

For some reason the pants look greenish when viewed in 3D on wowhead. They aren't in game.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.