Janie the Korat cat (IMG Heavy) - Happy Birthday!

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Re: Janie the Korat cat (IMG Heavy)

Unread post by Miyon »

I find it pretty interesting.. ;)

And I'd have to grab my kitty and sneak her up on the scale, because she is light as a feather, and slim as few. I don't think she is fully grown yet, her head is so incredibly small. Janie is truly beautiful though. I'd love to have a cat similiar to her sometime. It would probably have to be if I ever end up single and all alone. Boyfriend is highly allergic to most furballs.

I'm 4'9.. She could probably jump up on my shoulders eventually if she wanted xD

Ah, curtains + kittens.. I'd love to actually see that sometime myself. I can imagine it though :lol:

Here is my baby, she still looks like a kitten sometimes.. She is standing up here to greet me, I was on my way to school.

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Theres nothing wrong with a good old Moggy :P Tend to be more healthy than 100% pures too!
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

cowmuflage wrote:Theres nothing wrong with a good old Moggy :P Tend to be more healthy than 100% pures too!
I tend to find them a lot more beautiful than purebreds (depends what breed) :) I don't like the looks on persians.. Poor cats crashed into a wall. :(
Actually.. If I were to get a really purebred cat, it would be a devon rex, since my bf is allergic. They are quite charming in their own way, though they look a bit scrawny.

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

The cat we had when i was born was a brown tabby, then we had a deaf white persian but mom made me give her up (still miss my poor Snowy :<) cause she fell ill and i was too young to take care of Snowy while she was bed ridden but a few months later she was doing better and she decided we could get another cat which was first Lucky, then she got a cat of her own which was a grey persian named Zeus (absolute nightmare of a cat, hated people and animals)--

-- Janie, why do you have to dig in your water dish before you drink? Its water. Not acid. Not jelly. Kay? (hilarious to watch tho XD).--

-- Er, but yea, i luv persians but i cant stand the long hair anymore, i had a hard enough time with Lucky's fur shedding all over my stuff. Janie doesnt shed much, i havent needed to use my lint roller for her hair specifically ever. Just for the hair my bf's cats leave all over my clothes xP His cats are long haired but im not sure what species they are. Thought they were crossbred norwegian forest cats at first but now i really dont know, their markings dont really resemble the breed but i dont know what cats do.

As much as i love purebreds, i do find crossbreeds more attractive, and their genetic faults which cause illness later in life isnt so acute. I absolutely love the kittens you get Miyon, i would love to adopt one of em in a heartbeat. Im really attracted to strange and one-of-a-kind things and your kittens are ones that i havent seen before. They all look super playful and friendly too <3

Since her fixing, Janies been really friendly as well, she hardly ever used to even think about coming into my lap and would only do so late at night or if she wanted some attention and im playing games but since yesterday she has been in my lap a loooot, getting gentle belly rubs, getting neck rubs, back n side rubs, head rubs, she absolutely loves being held and petted now! I have no idea how fixing changed her attitude since shes been very independent since we got her but she absolutely loves affection now and will turn onto her back and show off her belly to tell me that she is silently demanding belly rubs :lol:

Devon Rex's are strange kitties.. cute ones but straaaange.. but Sphynxes, i love Sphynxes <33 And omg.. i googled them to make sure i was spelling the name right and i found pictures of ones that have been tattoo'd.. people have them put under anesthetic and have tattoo artists put whatever images they want on the poor things.. theres ones that are head to toe covered in em.. ._. poor cats, like, give them an ID tattoo but dont deck them out like they're a canvas

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Xakaal wrote:The cat we had when i was born was a brown tabby, then we had a deaf white persian but mom made me give her up (still miss my poor Snowy :<) cause she fell ill and i was too young to take care of Snowy while she was bed ridden but a few months later she was doing better and she decided we could get another cat which was first Lucky, then she got a cat of her own which was a grey persian named Zeus (absolute nightmare of a cat, hated people and animals)--

-- Janie, why do you have to dig in your water dish before you drink? Its water. Not acid. Not jelly. Kay? (hilarious to watch tho XD).--

-- Er, but yea, i luv persians but i cant stand the long hair anymore, i had a hard enough time with Lucky's fur shedding all over my stuff. Janie doesnt shed much, i havent needed to use my lint roller for her hair specifically ever. Just for the hair my bf's cats leave all over my clothes xP His cats are long haired but im not sure what species they are. Thought they were crossbred norwegian forest cats at first but now i really dont know, their markings dont really resemble the breed but i dont know what cats do.

As much as i love purebreds, i do find crossbreeds more attractive, and their genetic faults which cause illness later in life isnt so acute. I absolutely love the kittens you get Miyon, i would love to adopt one of em in a heartbeat. Im really attracted to strange and one-of-a-kind things and your kittens are ones that i havent seen before. They all look super playful and friendly too <3

Since her fixing, Janies been really friendly as well, she hardly ever used to even think about coming into my lap and would only do so late at night or if she wanted some attention and im playing games but since yesterday she has been in my lap a loooot, getting gentle belly rubs, getting neck rubs, back n side rubs, head rubs, she absolutely loves being held and petted now! I have no idea how fixing changed her attitude since shes been very independent since we got her but she absolutely loves affection now and will turn onto her back and show off her belly to tell me that she is silently demanding belly rubs :lol:

Devon Rex's are strange kitties.. cute ones but straaaange.. but Sphynxes, i love Sphynxes <33 And omg.. i googled them to make sure i was spelling the name right and i found pictures of ones that have been tattoo'd.. people have them put under anesthetic and have tattoo artists put whatever images they want on the poor things.. theres ones that are head to toe covered in em.. ._. poor cats, like, give them an ID tattoo but dont deck them out like they're a canvas
I have no clue if I am typing coherently right now, so I'll give it a shot.

You've told about Snowy before. Stuff like that is not something I forget easily. It is animals after all, and even though persians are not my favourite breed, I would never do them any harm or disrespect. :hug: They can have just as great personalities as other cats <3 Speaking of, my baby kitty snuck in tonight. First, she had snuck in while my bfs step dad was reading a book down in the cellar, and then she snuck in again when me and a friend was watching Jim Carrey movies.. I grabbed some pics that I might upload in the morning. :3

Does she find anything interesting in the water? :P

The queen here sheds so horribly much. My baby sheds too, but it's barely noticable, unless I wear dark clothes that dust and hairs stick easily to. The kittens we've had here have been wonderful creatures. So many different personalities, and the kitty my mom got is one of a kind. She's grown so big now. Actually, I find her rather tiny for being 6 months, but her sister (my baby kitty of almost a year) is still quite small. There have been different cats lurking around here the last week, and they all look so different. One garfield, one with the patterns of a marble kitty, one fluffy norwegian forests, and a tabby I think.
I suspect at least one of them to be the father of the last litter.. The fur patterns one one of the girls was so special that I'd almost think she was a bengal if I didn't know better. Turns out there are at least two male cats in the area with similiar patterns, but none as pronounced as she had.

I've heard they tend to become more cuddly and attention seeking after spaying. I'd just enjoy it xD Unless she laid flat out on my keyboard.. I'd still think it was adorable.. xD

And that is cruel.. Cats, or other animals for that matters, are not test subjects, or play-stuff.. :(

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

OOoh fixing them changes their personality i guess? Lucky was already neutered when i got him so he was already a bundle of love and attention. I was worried that Janie would forever be her independent self. I wanted a cuddly pet but she only ever cuddled on her own terms. 'Course now shes full of cuddles which makes me happy :3

Luckily she doesnt stand infront of my screen and attack my mouse or my WoW character anymore, or try to chase her pet or a fleeing creature anymore but she likes to press and hold the Computer Shut Down button on the tower.. >.>;; its on the top of it so she isnt purposely doing it but rather just enjoying sitting on the very edge of the tower with her left front paw on the button. Yet strangely i never come home to see it turned on.

I think she thinks that shes on to something by doing that :lol: shes incredibly smart and can figure out most things on her own. Our bathroom door doesnt always shut properly even after we grinded down where it was sticking in the doorway but its also out of habit that we dont close it till it clicks but rather till its simply, closed (years of living with it being too big for the doorway) and she puts her front paws on it and just lets her weight do the rest and it'll open XD

If that doesnt work she'll shove a whole leg under the door and scratch the inside of the door or tap her paw around on the floor as if shes trying to feel for something. She used to cry occassionally at it but now she usually lies down and sticks her legs underneath or settles down and waits for you to exit so she can say hi XD She always has to know where i am and will follow me around the house so i always gotta make sure im moving slow enough for her to catch up sometimes so she doesnt feel like i abandoned her in a different part of the house

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

It depends I think. I've found my uncles cats personalitys changed to being more mellow when they got their junk taken off but my cat Sylvester stayed as aggressive as he was before hand :lol: I think it might have to do with how old they are when they get it too. Sylvester was nearly 2 years old when he got his junk removed so he had allready finsihed puberty and what not. He only started mellowing out once he got passed the 16 year old mark.
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Yeah, it's not uncommon that your cat is completely changed, or has their personality altered after a spaying/neutering. Isn't that one of the reasons they neuter stallions anyway, to make the horse friendlier and easier to handle?

She already does sound like a cuddly bundle of love. Her affection for you is strong. ^^
Oh, I can imagine all the possible good pictures of her, if you were able to catch her doing her stuff.. Like turning off your computer.. Perhaps she thinks it's a monster that she can "kill"? :P She doesn't sound all that independent, wanting to know where you are, always. Or perhaps she is just making sure you're okay? Or just wanting to know where you are, so she can be in control.. the thought entertains me. :P

Aw, kitty paws sticking out from under the door.. :lol:

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Yup thats true. The stallion bit I was replying too. XD
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

If I ever got healthy enough to be able to have a horse (asthma, and horses and rabbits really sets of a reaction), I'd prefer a nice lineaged stallion, or a mare.. I wouldn't cut of a horses' man parts. Oh, who am I kidding, it's not like I ever would be able to reign in a horse, even if I wanted to. :lol:

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

I used to have a horse named Bert.. he was so calm you could walk up behind him and pet his thigh and it'd never phase him. 'Course we never did it cause they can kill with a kick but it was something that was discovered by people who were ignorant in how to approach a horse. He was a cuddle bunny too, loved to be brushed and i'd ride him bareback as much as i did saddled.

Heres another pic of my Janie girl <3 Its upside down tho unfortunately, just how my camera uploaded it to FB

Today she spent it tearing up newspaper on my bed. And tearing up my pillows and diving under them and shoving them off the bed and diving into the layers of what was left of the newspaper. She shredded about 3 pages for the simple fact that she pretty much could. She hates paper on her tongue and is hilarious to watch her stick her tongue outto try and flip the pieces off :lol: she stretches it so far out it almost looks like the bottom half of a slurpee spoon-straw.

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

That kitty has a giant grin in that picture. :lol: And the fact that it was upside down made it so much cuter. :P

Pfft, serves her right for treating the newspaper badly xD

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

XD Yar, shes been soooooo spazztastic lately, super playful.. she woke me up this morning by pouncing on the bed beside my head, meowing at me to get the hell up, and then rape my pillow with her claws and teeth, and then chase after her orange mouse that she dragged up onto the bed with her xP I was in a deep sleep so my mind was completely shattered and i wasnt coherent for a little while till i finally managed to roll out of bed

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Box Cat!

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Is a cutie! :3 And her eyes are so pretty too. ^^

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Heehee thank ya :3 im trying to get videos off my phone.. im thinking of just using a memory card and putting em on tinypic cause i cant get them into my email via phone cause they're to biiiigggg and my phones like nuuuuu ><

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Use a memory card then, I'd love to see :3

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Derp will hopefully load them tonight! I forgot COMPLETELY about the videos rofl..

and my desk was officially claimed a little earlier today..

And she fell asleep in my lap XD

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

That position she fell asleep in is so cute xD And I guess it's a good thing the keys on your keyboard isn't as easy to rip off as they are on a laptop.. :P

Dakonic
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Baeglum

Unread post by Dakonic »

Gotta love keyboard beds, and I agree with Miyon, good thing they're not easy to pull up. My mother learned her lesson with leaving her laptop open.

<3 cute
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Dakonic
Formally known as "celestial88"
Image Image Image Image