SWtoR couple of questions Sith Inquisator

Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

SWtoR couple of questions Sith Inquisator

Unread post by Tankperson »

I've been playing mainly my Jedi Sential and part of me is so bored of being the goodie goodie. I like the sith warrior but I want mine to be a chiss so trying to get lvl 50 on a character first. I've been looking at the sith inquisators as they look fun but I'm mainly wondering if their as hardy as my Sentinal/Maruarder is for dps and surivablity. Also which race is good for them?
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: SWtoR couple of questions Sith Inquisator

Unread post by Rhyela »

My inquisitor is an assassin, and only level 25, so I don't exactly speak from a lot of experience. I found my assassin to be a little squishy in the DPS spec, so I've recently re-specced to the tank tree. I find that one to be a bit hardier so far. Note that the Sith inquisitor storyline has you starting out as a slave, so I don't know that a Sith pureblood or human would be the best choices as far as race. Sith and humans are dominant in the empire, so I can't see them being slaves (though that doesn't mean you can't create your own story!). Mine is a rattataki, and I think a twi'lek would work as well.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Re: SWtoR couple of questions Sith Inquisator

Unread post by Royi »

Slapperfish wrote:My only piece of advice:

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SITH INQUISITION!!!

Sorry had to. ._.

I get it! I get it!
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~