Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Unread post by Makoes »

Near Lake Acuity - Drihtan

The dewott recovered fast, it was an agile prey, that was for sure. He was slightly suprised when it ran at him instead of away. Its first swipe cut deep into a tree beside him, the other came towards his shoulder. He bared his charged fangs and let the hit come, after all his shoulder had some pretty thick fur that would mitigate most of the damage if any and bring his prey close enough to grab in his teeth.

Drihtan attempts to grapple thunder fang

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Dews- Near Lake Acuity

Dews jumped back. getting close to a beast that mostly used it's teeth and claws was not a good idea. but, it was her only option. Dews ran in again, her arms crossing her chest. She got in close, she slashed out with one shell wildly. She kept the other shell close, watching the Luxray. when the Luxray's guard was down, Dew's would lash out with her other shell.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Near Lake Acuity _ Drihtan

His teeth closed on empty air but his eyes followed the Dewott's path. It slashed out wildly, catching only the tip of his fur. The other shell was close to its body ready to strike out. Drihtan released a discharge of electricity, in this close quarters it would be hard not to hit the foolish creature!

Drihtan used Discharge

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Dews- Near Lake Acuity

Dews cried out as she was hit with the electric blast. the blast threw her back a ways. it also hurt like a son of a gun. Dews landed painfully on her back, electricity still coursing through her body. she lay on the ground for a couple moments, winded. her shells had been knocked out of her paws by the blast, and they landed a couple feet away. Dews rolled over onto her stomach, grunting in pain. She slowly got to her knees, then to her feet. She couldn't move very easily now. This was bad. Very, very bad. If her pride wasn't so dang high, she would flee. but, that would hurt her pride.
Dews looked up at the Luxray. She slowly pulled her paws together, with a small gap in between her two paws. in that gap, a orb of blue light appeared. Dews lifted the orb above her head, and threw it at the Luxray as fast as she could, which wasn't very fast, hoping the dang thing would hit.

Dews used water pulse!

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

The moment the dewott went flying backwards, Drihtan began running towards it. Claws digging into the soil honing them. Building up a powerful amount of electricity in his fur as he came closer. The dewott shot a water pulse at him, using the incoming ring as a guide he unleashed a powerful thick bolt of lighting. Straight and true through the center of the loop at the Dewott! The ring hit him, making him stumble back a bit. His head turned slightly he caught sight of the tree the dewott had slashed before, a bolt of lighting must have struck it because it was starting to fall directly in line with both pokemon, and it was a tall tree!

Drightan used Hone claws

Drightan used Thunder

~~~
~~~
~~~

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Dews- Near Lake Acuity

Dews would have ran from the tree, if not for the huge, thick bolt of lighting that came down and hit her first. The bolt threw the Dewott backwards several feet, and made all her fur stand on end. It also hurt. A lot. it left a long burn mark down her left arm, which hurt even worse then the lighting strike.
The tree crashing also make a huge "Thud" noise, which Dews was sure it was probably heard by the pokemon at the lake, it was so loud. Dews got to her feet,clutching her left arm and turned around, looking for her shells. She spotted them both, lying a little bit away from the tree. Dews stumbled forward, towards her shells. She grabbed them with her right paw, then walked forward towards the tree. She laid down along the ground near the roots, using some of the dirt the roots pulled up, and the tree itself to hide her. Dews hissed slightly in pain, but she still laid in wait, waiting for the Luxray. She was not going to flee from this fight, unless she was so injured, she couldn't fight anymore.

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

He smiled to himself upon seeing his attack hit the dewott and then turned his attention fully to the tree that was crashing down. Calling upon his other ability, he sunk down into the shadows around him as the tree crashed down above. He streaked off a short ways before climbing back out of the shadows. He could not see his prey anywhere visible. His eyes began to glow yellow and red as he looked straight through the tree's and brush, there it was! Injured and weak, and ready to be finished off. He dug his claws into the soil and Charged at the tree that the dewott was hiding by, slamming into and toppling it with a powerful blow! The force of the attack winded him.

Drihtan used Darkrai's shadow moving ability

Drihtan used Giga Impact

~~~
~~~
~~~

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Dews-Near Lake Acuity

Dews squealed. She couldn't help it. the attack had taken her by surprise. she jumped to the side, hissing in pain as he burnt arm smacked a tree limb. Dews landed on her feet, her right arm already holding her shell and a faint blue aura surrounded the shell. The blue aura froze swiftly, creating a blade of ice. Dews noted that the Luxray was winded, and ran towards the beast, her shell-sword raise and aimed at the Luxray's stomach. she prayed that the beast would be winded long enough for the attack to hit.

Dews used IceShell!

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

He was still trying to catch his breath when he saw the dewott charging at his with a sharp frozen shell. Its left side seemed rather banged up and he took satisfaction in that as he twisted himself just in time to only take a narrow gash across his side. He let out a howl as the ice bit his side, and swung out with a heavily clawed paw that had a sinister black aura around it. "You will regret that move, Dewott. I'll rip you limb from limb and feast on your still twitching corpse!"

Drihtan used Howl

Drihtan used Night Slash

~~~
~~~
~~~

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Dews- Near Lake Acuity

Dews jumped back. She had been hit too many times by this blasted dog. "Let's just see you try you overgrown stupid mutt!" Dews hissed, running at the Luxray again, her shells drawn. She was hoping to catch the Luxray off guard again, but she doubted it. If only she could drive the Luxray into some tight knit trees, then she might be able to do something...

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Ahhhh look a post))

Uxie, Crowley, Circe
Lake Actuity

Uxie could sense another conflict coming from outside of its cavern. If it meant reinforcements, its lone Champion would be unable to handle the conflict. Already Uxie feared for the Ambonisnow. It needed help. Drawing on its own psychic energies, it located Ari and the others. It quickly gathered the energy it needed for the mass teleport, bringing the small group of Arceus' followers towards it.

Uxie used Teleport!

Circe ducked down when she saw the flash of light, only to realize it wasn't a brain-memory-wipey thing that Irsa was warning about. Instead, those damn Arceus lovers from earlier stood near the entrance of the cavern. She bared her teeth, fluffing up her fur wrathfully. Oh that was unfair!

Crowley looked rather dazed on his part, bristling. "What in Arceus' name just happ--" He paused as he saw the Giratina group, immediately settling into a more battle ready position. He could hear combat behind him, a large smash as something fell. Feeling surrounded, he opted for spreading his wings and taking into the air to get a better idea of what in the hell was happening.

Crowley used Fly!
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Wasabi, Mable, Lavi- Lake acuity

Wasabi blinked as his suroundings suddenly changed, and he nearly slid backwards into the lake. "AGH, WHAT THE HELL!?" He flailed around a little bit, before pulling himself up to a less-critical to falling in position. "Where the- Wait, Is this lake Acuity..?" He looked around. yes, this was the lake, But he had never been in the middle before, just around the edge on occasion. but why were they here? He then heard fighting sounds from the nearby cavern and started to scoot towards the enterance.

Mable squeaked a bit as they were teleported, Faltering in her floating for a second. The tempature and scene were much different from before, and she could hear a bit of fighting... She looked around to be sure Orash was still nearby.

Lavi flinched at the light, was that a flash attack? The lanturn in the sea loved to use that move. but no. worse. some of those idiots from earlier were here, and back for more. She wasn't sure just how much more of this she'd be able to take. well, not much, considering her position. The best option was to not even try to move right now. Maybe the foes wouldn't notice her until she could fight again.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Antares and Mila - Lake Acuity

Antares had just begun to relax as the teleport happened, catching him completely off-guard. While teleporting itself wasn't that bad.. The sudden change in temperature was another matter. The area around Lake Acuity was much like the peak of Mt. Coronet; cold and snowy. Neither of those things mixed well with the Champion, and Antares found himself floundering about not only trying to get to his feet, but also trying to figure out exactly what was happening.

-

Mila stifled a surprised squeak as the mass teleport caused a flash of light, nearly blinding her for a moment. When she found herself able to see again, there was a large increase in amount of Pokemon below where she floated, one of which - an Umbreon with wings - flew up into the air a few seconds later. Mila peered at Crowley curiously, occasionally glancing back down to see what the others were doing.
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Irsa
Lake Acurity

Irsa hissed out she was actually rather glad to be in snow again and not rain.
Suddenly the rain came pouring down and she had become half the size she once was, the water pressing down on her frame and revealing how little her body was actually under her fur. It didn't make her look any more happy though, she moaned angerily sitting down and letting her tail switch back and forth quickly.
Suddenly the rest of the blessed pokemon came, she growled "Oh great! This will just make the fight SO much easier" she got up, her limbs feeling heavy with the water stuck inbetween her fur, her got ready to attack by sharping her claws with a dark power

Irsa used Hone Claws!

Orash
Lake Acurity

Orash Blinked as he was suddenly teleported to a new area, only he was teleported a bit high off ground, it took him a couple seconds to realize to that he was indeed falling into a freezing lake below. He suddenly dropped in with a rather large splash.
He panicked, trying to swim to the ice in front in front of him, he attempted to pull himself up, every little twitch his body made was an attempt to keep his body heat warm on the inside, his could already feel his limbs go numb though and he had a hard time pulling himself out of the freezing trap "Somebody help!" he called out, having mostly Mabel in mind, he didn't have any visible arms but she could probably help him nonetheless

Ardor
Lake Acurity

Orash squeaked as she was suddenly teleported out of the the bigger scary place, a flicker of relief and hugged her heart only to turn into fear once more.
she had seen Wasabi's shape falling into what appeared to be..water.
It didn't help that she felt rain, ever sense she got blessed every single drop had stung like little hot pins burning your body.
She attempted to cover her back, her most sensitive spot with her wings, it was the hottest place on her body and it was dangerous to expose it to rain.
Still she held her teeth together making little whines as she was hurt by each drop
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Lani
Lake Acuity

The dragon bird had followed the others into the cave only to be greeted by a bright flash of light. She moved a pale blue wing, hiding her face behind it to escape the bright light. Soon enough, the light died down, and a group of Champions appeared in its place. Lani glanced at them warily, waiting for one of them to make a move.

Ari
Lake Acuity

Even the Uxie blessed Ari, who was fairly used to teleporting, was a little shaken by the sudden change of location. The bird frowned. He had no shortage of respect for his patron, but a little warning would've been nice. Ari used his psychic powers to quickly get a rough idea of which other pokemon were around him. Once he had an idea of what he was up against, he lowered himself down slightly, and angled his wings to make himself appear bigger, and started looking around for a target. He settled on the Purrloin, and took off into the air, swooping down at Irsa with his claws outstretched.

Ari used Sky Attack

deviantArt

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley and Circe
Lake Actuity

The umbreon hovered where he was. Half of his group had been teleported outside, the rest of them were in the Cavern. He could pick out Uxie in the mass, the small Legendary pressed against the cave wall on the far end, watching the combat with worry. Still, despite their bravado, the Giratina group didn't look well. This would be a quick rout and then they could track down Mewtwo--he paused as he looked around, spotting Mila. He glanced back at her with mild suspicion before fixing his attention on Ari as he struck out.

Circe moved protectively in front of Lani, stubbornly watching Ari as he soared down towards Irsa. She had to cripple those flyers. If they could keep flying, that'd be a nuisance for everyone. Good thing she was an electric type. She launched small bolts of lightning at Ari while he was diving, hoping to paralyze him.

Circe used Thunder Wave!
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Wasabi, Mable - Lake acuity

Wasabi Scowled. These guys again? He tucked into his shell and Started rolling, picking up speed and zooming toward Circe and Lani, Rocks and dirt spraying up in his wake.

Wasabi used Rollout!

Mable blinked and saw Orash struggling, clinging to the edge of an ice bridge, slipping. "O-Orash!!!" She raced over as fast as she could, but then saw it would be very hard for her to do anything. Not knowing what else to do, she bit one of Orash's arms and started to pull.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Ari
Lake Acuity

The Pidgeot plummeted to the ground the moment he was hit by the Thunder Wave, landing with a thud as water splashed onto his feathers. Despite Ari's valiant attempts to get up and continue his attack, or move away from the Purrloin, or do something, he found his body refused to move, leaving him nothing more than a vulnerable clump of feathers.

Lani
Lake Acuity

Hearing an odd sound, Lani turned to see Wasabi hurtling toward her and Circe. The bird resisted the urge to dodge the attack, and instead shoved Circe out of the way. By the time she had done that, Wasabi was dangerously close, and Lani doubted she would have enough time to move to a safer place. Seeing that she wouldn't be able to escape the attack, Lani chose to retaliate instead, and charged at the Shuckle, a shimmering blue light enveloping her. Her plan was that they would both be hit by the other's attack.

Lani used Dragon Rush

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Wasabi - Lake Acuity

Wasabi slammed into Lani, Then got hit by her attack, His shell taking most of the blow. The attack knocked him back a bit, but he was still spinning, which was good. The problem was now he had no clue where he was going, And started turning randomly in hopes of not hitting a wall.

Wasabi continues to use Rollout!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe and Crowley
Lake Actutity

Circe yelped as she was flung aside. Her attacks wouldn't do much against the shuckle, but at least she could finish off the downed bird. She left Lani's side to stalk over, electricity crackling around her fur. She let out a squawk as a dark, blazing hot blur smashed into her, sending her skidding. Crowley landed protectively by Ari, his wings flaring open as he let out a cry of warning. The smaller zapeon hissed and bared her teeth. Maybe helping Lani would have been a better idea. She turned tail, retreating towards Lani and weakly using another electric attack on the shuckle instead. Crowley faced Ari, letting out a soothing cry and drawing on the shadows around him to heal Ari's condition.

Circe used Thunderbolt!
Crowley used Heal Bell!