Loque and his story

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Loque and his story

Unread post by Sasrei »

So I was flying around Shola and was looking to see if King krush was up. Unfortunately no he wasn't.. however Loque was! So instead of calling out in general to see if a hunter want to tame him (would cause others to come and try and kill him) I whispered the two hunters there. One wasn't interested and the other one wanted to see what he looked like. So we partied and she came and saw, said he was beautiful but had no room for him. So I looked again to see what other hunters have shown up, and two new hunters were on so I whispered them.. one already had him, and the other one said she would tame him if he was up. So I partied with her and told her to come to me. She finally got there, and tried to tame Loque, turns out she needed to go to the stable, probably because she had a dead pet or didnt call her pet out to dismiss it or had an open slot available. And at this point Loque got her down to 10% health, so I ntervened by placing a frost trap and let her regain health. Well that apparently pissed him off and he attacked me, and as to which my Loque (Raiden) wasn't so pleased with that she he attacked himself lol and she couldnt regain agro. So I told her to just let my pet die and that didnt really really work because I forgot my pet can heal himself with lick your wounds.. so then I kinda had a epiphany, and just MD to her which was hard because he was chasing my pet who was right beside me so I ended up meleeing the MD and then she got him! It was pretty awesome :)
Attachments
My protector
My protector
Raiden.jpg (121.71 KiB) Viewed 188 times
Loque.jpg
Loque.jpg (237.95 KiB) Viewed 188 times
Tame attempt 1.jpg
Tame attempt 1.jpg (243.22 KiB) Viewed 188 times
My baby and himself.jpg
My baby and himself.jpg (254.35 KiB) Viewed 188 times
GOing after me.jpg
GOing after me.jpg (249.97 KiB) Viewed 188 times
The tame.jpg
The tame.jpg (239.9 KiB) Viewed 188 times

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Loque and his story

Unread post by Rhyela »

Lol, wow, what an epic struggle!!! I'm very glad that a hunter was able to tame him. Good job to you for finding someone! I hope he/she is happy with their new pet. :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.