The attempt (edited)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

The attempt (edited)

Unread post by Sasrei »

so I was chilling out in Shola, playing with my bros alt in zul drak (two boxing), when I go back on Sas to see that king krush was found! Haha so I went flying around looking for him and I finally found him, had to go onto my bros alt and switch chars and then fly him to where I was. There was like 25 people on in shola at this point so I ate my haste food, and brought PL to me. Sent out my cat and forgot almost everything I needed to do lmao. My pet kept getting feared and me, and then she died.. so at this point I didnt have BW. and was getting beat on great haha, so I tried to FD but ended up dying. Which sucked. And on my shammy I got away, so I asked a guildie to come on his priest lol. Tried to rez sas and for some reason it wouldnt work. SO i had to run all the way to my corpse. Rezed and tame a cat. So while waiting for the priest I stayed on my shammy, agroing him lol. I couldnt find my hunters mark lol Wow epic fail on my part. So when the priest got here, I tried again but my shammy still had agro and I tried to get him off PL but ended up almost killing him, and the cat I just tamed was dead. So I fd and let the shammy die cause I was sure he could rez himself. Well apparently my priest friend came to help, he put FW on me but I was going to die lmao. SO I had to FD and told him to run, and let the shammy die. Was trying to tame one of the other cats there, when I saw a DK go after krush. I pleaded and begged and tried everything and he killed him.. right in front of me. Needless to say I was not happy and was quite pissed, what made it worse is that he was an alliance dk and for sure knew what I was doing as he watched me try to tame KIng krush. So it wasnt like he didnt know thats what I wanted to do.. my priest friend was awesome poor guy didnt know what to do and I was busy trying to keep King krush agroed on my shammy to really say anything but FW on me lol. So I made a ton of mistakes haha but it was nice to see him up and alive. The second attempt to tame him, I didnt use any haste haha nothing.. and my pet died so no BW but I saw the DK hanging around so I wanted to attempt it.. so.. here I am quite heartbroken and really.. really disliking that player lol. I had not so kind words with him needless to say. But.. that was my horrible attempt lol.. two boxing it.. near impossible lol. By the time I switched to PL from sas, to hit heroism and stuff, Sas was basically dead. It was.. quite scary but now atleast I can say I have seen the green giant lol and I want him. So Ill probably try again later at 3.. and this time Ill remember to use my macros and stuff. and hopefully have a priest nearby lol

I was so frantic I didnt even take a screenshot of my attempt to tame him lol. Man King krush is such a pain in the butt haha and now after this.. I WANT HIM MORE! He will be mine, and with such I am going to practice more with clicking my macro which didnt work, no BW, no abandon pet.. I was not amused lol. And my pet is like a lvl 75 so needless to say she got owned fast lol. Oh well now I know better lol. Next time krush.. your mine!

oh and I was just wondering what kind of gear everyone used for their tame? Ive been looking at getting way more haste stuff and stam stuff, had like 24k health but two boxing it is like basically soloing it lol.
Attachments
my first look.jpg
my first look.jpg (223.51 KiB) Viewed 232 times
a game of tag.jpg
a game of tag.jpg (222.99 KiB) Viewed 232 times

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: The attempt (edited)

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I've been after him a while now. He'll be mine eventually, but I feel your pain, lol.