Qinni's Commissions

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Qinni's Commissions

Unread post by Qinni »

*Note that these will be physical pictures that you can frame etc*

Some of you that know me knows that I don't commission at all. Rarely at most. Lately I've been having some issues with some things and I would love to take care of them but due to my current position I can't. I know many of you wont be able to buy art since we are all in the same boat right now but it would be appreciated to pass the word along to friends, family etc about this.

The art I'm planing on selling is my inking work. Its something I enjoy working on the most or anything that involves that art style. (For example, the same work I do in ink but just being in pencil)

Here are some examples of the inking work I do. *click on the image for full view*

And here are some old requests and side projects that sadly never got finished.

Kuraine's WIP

Night Elf in Ink WIP

Fox WIP

Wolf WIP

Old Project

Now to the nitty gritty. I promised myself I would cheat myself out of my work but at this point it doesn't matter.

Pencil work is 5$-10$ and Inking work is 10$-25$. I don't have a working paypal at the moment. The only way of payment as of now is check threw mail. *have done it before in the past*

If anyone is interested about anything at all or just have questions email me at: hogndazzz@gmail.com
Last edited by Qinni on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Qinni's Commissions

Unread post by Rhyela »

*Still waiting for tax return.......*

I'm definitely still interested!!! I will be in touch, hopefully soon. ;)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I'd love to do one but I don't feel safe sending a check threw mail. Not from the other side of the world that is :lol: So I'll wait.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

cowmuflage wrote:I'd love to do one but I don't feel safe sending a check threw mail. Not from the other side of the world that is :lol: So I'll wait.
Yea I hear you there. I sometimes don't trust sending my art work.