WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 407, 408, 409, 410, 411
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:32 pm 
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
After having so much trouble finding good RP on Flight Rising, I decided to join a RP discord aaaand.... it's so slow, nothing happens in it :I
I just want some decent RP again. I miss the plethora of RP mafia games and CYOA, and I miss how active the RP forums used to be with actual group RP that wasn't a bunch of '*walks over to u* hello' and similarly short posts.
Ughhhhh

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:22 pm 
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Gem sales on FR have been absolutely awful lately. Barely any sales threads popping up, way too many buying threads to compete with, and when something finally does show up people are taking forever to respond.

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:25 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Realm: Not playing WoW anymore :)
Kirrandria wrote:
Gem sales on FR have been absolutely awful lately. Barely any sales threads popping up, way too many buying threads to compete with, and when something finally does show up people are taking forever to respond.

soo much this!! There are soo much demand but soo few suppliers.. rates are insanely high too :/

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:27 pm 
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Realm: Moon Guard
I havent been paying attention to gem sales lately. What's the going rate that people are selling them for?

Siggy under construction!

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:32 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Last i bought 1:870

new rant.. had 1.3 million.. bought some pythons and other genes.. 2,3k left.. MY WALLET :/.. stupid gene projects :/ ( the name scrolls are for syleye :hug: )

Image + another striation from the mp

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:43 pm 
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Realm: Moon Guard
DANG. I guess I should sell some of my gems ASAP o_O

Siggy under construction!

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:34 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Realm: Shadowsong
:hug: Tarn :hug:

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:49 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

when you sell something for 38 treasure instead of 38 gems Image

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:41 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I politly asked someone not to use memes in reference to the fr admins in my suggestion thread about more regular lairspace. .. and I feel the person answered very snappy. .And also accused me for trying to shut down other suggestion threads about the same topic. .which I have never done in my life. ..I felt kinda hurt but I did responde kindly and took the request away even though i did not feel like it... sigh

And apparently there is a rule for telling ppl to stop doing something. .even if it's my trade.
Blergh. .stupid rules :P. . I found their memes kinda disrespectful ..So I just wanted to prevent a locked thread. .deep sigh. . Need more chokolade now. .

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:59 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

When ones friend ask you to buy a Grapefruit/Grapefruit/Peach dragon... and there is only like 5 of those in existence.... :roll:
One of my friends really want a breeding pair like this
ImageImage

but sadly thats a rare combo and I cant work magic... sigh... time to go grind more money...

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:46 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)
A personal pet peeve of mine on Gen One offer threads: When certain sellers won't give you a price range on a dragon (no matter how nicely you ask)! I truly believe these particular people do this because they hope you'll offer more than they would ask for so that they can make a profit, but good heavens it annoys the ever loving crud out of me. At least give me some kind of idea WTH you want. :evil:

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:34 pm 

Ashaine wrote:
A personal pet peeve of mine on offer threads: When the seller won't give you a price range on a dragon! Yes, I do realize WHY people do this (and I HATE IT). It's in hopes that the buyer will offer more than they'd ask so that they can make a profit, but good heavens does it annoy the ever loving crud out of me. At least give me some kind of idea WTH you want. :evil:

I do that because I think I'll end up asking for too much and the buyer will be upset and think I'm a jerk and I don't want to be a jerk and greedy and all because it's super awkward to start with. But, I'm also not selling valuable dragons, and honestly I rarely ever sell dragons anyway, so that is probably a little different.

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:18 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)
Teigan wrote:
Ashaine wrote:
A personal pet peeve of mine on Gen One offer threads: When certain sellers won't give you a price range on a dragon (no matter how nicely you ask)! I truly believe these particular people do this because they hope you'll offer more than they would ask for so that they can make a profit, but good heavens it annoys the ever loving crud out of me. At least give me some kind of idea WTH you want. :evil:

I do that because I think I'll end up asking for too much and the buyer will be upset and think I'm a jerk and I don't want to be a jerk and greedy and all because it's super awkward to start with. But, I'm also not selling valuable dragons, and honestly I rarely ever sell dragons anyway, so that is probably a little different.

My apologies. I should have specified that this is a pet peeve of mine pertaining to Gen One collectors. I've never seen people act quite this way about regular dragons, honestly. I certainly didn't mean to blanket target everyone with that. :hug: I edited my post to be more specific. It also pertains mainly to certain sellers to be honest. I just get this feeling like I'm being jerked around and just needed to rant to let off some steam. :(

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:36 am 
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

<sobs>
There's an accent that would be perfect for my Noc boy, and its female counterpart is in the AH, along with the other color AND the other color for the female, but not the accent I'm looking for.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:26 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Grinded 10 hours in the coli. .spendt 700 gems and 700 k treasure on scatters. .All failed. .rng hates me...now broke again. .sigh

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:27 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Sad day today... I have to cull my last none 6 digit dragon from my lair as we have no lairspace.. Thanks for being such a good dragon to have in my lair Lord Fluffington The 3rd! May you be happy where ever Sorneith may take you :hug: I will miss you fluffy boi... :cry: :cry: It's hard to be a collector sometimes. ..

Flight Rising Lair

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 407, 408, 409, 410, 411