Forum Role-Playing

Thornberry
Realm: Stormrage-US Illidan-US

Re: Forum Role-Playing

Unread post by Thornberry »

Thorn wakes from the commotion down stairs. and Noah is pacing gingerly back and forth by the door.

Clearly needs to go outside, So Thorn throws on his gear and grabs his bags he knows he paid for the room for a few night but there are some questionable people in the Inn so he is just preparing for the worst.

Thorn and his electrified pooch Noah walked down stairs to see the Ramped Beasts still there and a Crazed looking Draenei stuffing explosives into the wall, Thorn looks at the Inn Keeper, He has a disgruntled look on his face.

Thorn takes Noah out side and lets him do his business. Then walks back in and ask the Inn Keeper his name and hes says "Eddie," so Thorn asked Eddie if he could use his kitchen for he would like to cook up some grub for Noah and himself.

Eddie, replies, yes but please keep it in one piece.

Thorn, ruffles threw his bags, pulls out a satchel and tosses it to Eddie. its 15g for being so kind amidst the chaos in the Inn.

Thorn, Cooks up some food for Noah and Him and sits down at a table away from the Lava flowing Core Hound and the explosive wall. Thorn ask the Draenei why would you be shoving explosives in the wall of this nice establishment-mon.

Thorn, hands Noah and bowl of water and a bowl of fried mammoth and eggs, while listing to the Draenei ramble on about his master plan. Thorn, listening to the Draenei takes a few drink of juice and a few bites of fried mammoth and eggs.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((You broke the rules there, but I'll forgive you.))

Tael hears the troll, and tries to reply in the troll language.

"Ah be puttin' dese explosives in da' wall ta' be a nice wallpapa'. It be cool-like lookin, mon.", he says fluidly. He clearly has a GREAT understanding for the troll language. Seriously! "And besides, da' wall used ta' be a bit non-dangerous, mon, and that's what Goblin Engineering is all 'bout, mon."

"Ah be helpin' Eddie ova' dere'."

Eddie does'nt look too happy about Tael's help, but he can't help but smile at the Draeneis horrible inpression of trollish.
"Ya be seein'? He be happy 'bout me help, mon!"

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Thornberry
Realm: Stormrage-US Illidan-US

Unread post by Thornberry »

(( I see what I did there srry ))

Thorn cant help but to laugh at Tael with his interpretation of his native tong.

In Theory your upholding the integrity of Goblin Engineering Mon, but aren't you the least bit worried about how things will turn out for old Eddie over there if the "BOOM FACTOR" happens?

Thorn, dose not see what good can come of this, yet he sits amidst the chaos intrigued and amused.

Thorn, tosses Noah a bone and says he can got out side and run for a while.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

"Nah, ah be pretty sure he no minds mah explosiviness. It always helped me befo, mon.", he says, and uses duct tape to attach some rifles to the bomb.

"Now ah just be needin' some land mines and some glue, mon", he says, and looks around a bit.

"Then mah plan be comin' close to tha' fruition of it, mon"

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

"BAD DOGGY!" screamed Mag at his enraged core hound, then suddenle Mag saw the bomb laden walls nearby. "Oh crap". Mag started thinking long and hard. Then he saw the gnome. "I've got it!" Mag grabbed the gnome and dangled it in front of the core hound. "Look buddy! Its your favorite food!" said Mag. 1 of the core hound heads grabbed the gnome and shoved him face first into one of the draenei's guns. It then surveyed the area and spotted the wind serpent nearby...seemingly ready for action. The head nudged the other head to get its attention. They then looked at the wind serpent. The core hound put on an expression as if saying, "you want some of this too? I DARE you to try."
"This is not good...." said Mag. "Gotta think of something...but what...."
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Looking at the corehound, Tael feels like it's abou time to move out of the 45 yard range of his bomb wall. I mean, it's safe, but not THAT safe.

((Seriously, calm down with the pets a bit. I didn't make the walls out of bombs for you to blow up. I have thought of a plot. And all the destruction of the inn is a bit... Destructive... Sorry for being a buzzkill.))

Magnakilro

Mag continued to think as his core hound walked over to a young blood elf and her wind serpent. Then he got an idea. "Yoshi! I need you!" A loud roar shook the inn and the green devilsaur poked his head in the window. "Yoshi....challenge my core hound so he'll head outside! He'll accept readily accept your challenge!" Yoshi nodded and roared his challende to the core hound, who was inches away from the blood elf and her pet. The firey dog's heads turned toward the devilsaur. It roared a reply and charged out the window after Yoshi. Mag wiped his brow. He walked over to the blood elf the the hound was approaching. "Are you ok?"

((This better Sat?))
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

rubybeam looked at her beloved pets " if i didn't tame them in the first place they would be in poverty it's not that i don't keep them under control i give them a free will" she said starting to get angry
" would u rather have some elite worm feed with mojo everyday although with many different types of races everyday and forced to attack anyone or would u rather have one that's acually happy and not murderous or even a rino thats not the the target for trophy hunting if i got rid of them i don't know what i would do" she said ordered her silithid to keep in the bombs that would explode with her net that also caught and calmed down her pets. although wormy shot a ball of spit on the ground before he calmed down. the ball of spit was slizzing and burning the ground
Last edited by rubybeam on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((My bombs weren't exploding, and that's about as far as I understood your post. Could you please add some punctuation?))

rubybeam

(( fixed sorry for double post))
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Great, thanks.))

Tael looked at what Rubys ravager was doing, and he was just about to protest, saying somehing about the increased chance of explosions, when he realized that it might be cool. He walked over to the other part of the inn and barricaded himself behind a table. Just because he's a goblin engineer doesn't mean he's stupid, right?

rubybeam

as soon as the bombs were netter rubybeam just shrugged her pets lookibg sad " look i know u didn't mean to cause troble okay?" she said to them in a sootheing voice and rubbing them
Chrizesu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Sisters of Elune (US RP)

Unread post by Chrizesu »

An albino tauren druid in cat form slinks in from another room, glaring at everyone in the room.
She growls, "Is it so hard to keep the noise down? Some of us are actually trying to nap."

Mains: [Burninrain|Zirconium|Ivoress|Nantosuelta|Sunrain]
Alts: [Emuishéré|Cynderlilly|Runicated|Marcell]

Emowin
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Several

Unread post by Emowin »

Lyca and Emowins other pets eye the wall with explosives in it. They may just be beasts but they surly know that those things go boom and they are not happy about the possibility of their "mommy" getting blowed up. They all huddle up close to her making a protective wall of beast between the explosive wall and her.
Fworbin

Realm: Nesingwary, Wyrmrest.

Unread post by Fworbin »

The lion in the corner looks up blearily and nods his accord with the other druid.
A moment later, he realizes who he just agreed with, and gets up with a stretch, going over to say hello.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it."

- Kreia
Chrizesu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Sisters of Elune (US RP)

Unread post by Chrizesu »

A grin came to my druid's lips when she notices another one of her kind, but she glances in concern of the explosive nature of the walls. She pops out of form with a neat nature-y puff casting entangling vines around the walls.
"Well that's not exactly safe, I wonder who's great idea that was." pausing "Oh, my name's Ivoress, but most call me Ivor, Ivory or Ivy."
Changing back into cat form like she prefers, she quickly sought out a comfy looking rug to continue her nap on.

Mains: [Burninrain|Zirconium|Ivoress|Nantosuelta|Sunrain]
Alts: [Emuishéré|Cynderlilly|Runicated|Marcell]

Fworbin

Realm: Nesingwary, Wyrmrest.

Unread post by Fworbin »

"Ivory, eh? I'm Fworbin. Nice to meetch-"
He trails off as she goes back to napping. Shrugging, he walks over and starts poking at the bomb wall, curious.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it."

- Kreia
Dragonpuff
Haiku Master
Realm: Duskwood (US)
Location: On an undisclosed island that is being shredded by giant boss fights

Unread post by Dragonpuff »

((Damn I hate it when stuff happens and I'm not there to respond! Curse you college!))

Yume immediately caught the look the Corehound gave her, and it's meaning. She scoffed, flipping her head. Brutes like that weren't worth her time. She could wipe the floor with the lava dog, but that was Komia's call, not hers. That is, until it started making for them. Open threats were an entirely different story. She bared her long fangs once, quickly, as a warning. But it keep coming closer, so a long hiss started to build in her throat, getting louder for every step the Corehound took.

Oh no, they were not getting involved in this mess. Lifting a hand, the Blood Elf pushed forcefully on her pet's head, cutting off the menacing hiss and pressing down the plume on her head, the feathers raised in challenge. "No." The command was just as much a deterent as the hand and Yume dipped her head down lower, showing her understanding, but she kept her sharp eyes on the Corehound, watching.

But, Komia had never dealt with a Corehound before, so she wasn't quite sure how to react to one looking for a fight. She thought quick. Well, they were kind of like dogs, right? Big, two-headed dogs. If you ran or turned away from a threatening dog, it would chase you or hurt you. Stand your ground then? She wasn't sure if that was the right approach either, but she knew the other choices were bad, so it's all she had left. If things turned sour, she could deal with it, just like she would in the field. So, she planted herself firmly, hoping the hound would back off when she didn't. Thankfully, the beast's Hunter came to her rescue and as it jumped out what was left of the window, she released the breathe she hadn't realised she'd been holding. Sagging a bit, she patted Yume's head again, "Good girl, good girl..."
Looking up again as Map approached, she gave him a weak little smile. "Yes I'm alright. Wasn't sure if I was going to be, but I'm okay. Thank you for that." Beside her, Yume leaned forward a little and licked the air around him, testing to see if he was alright to be coming so close to her Komia.

Taz'dingu of the Petopians Guild, Nesingwary Server

Here there be Dragons (and Eggs)

Magnakilro

"Sorry about that, he gets easily riled up. One time a gnome walked up and pet him.....last time he used that hand....Anyways, I'm glad you or your pet weren't hurt" A loud roar was heard from outside and yoshi poked his head back in. "Oh I'd like you to meet Yoshi, he's far more tame then the core hound....he's like a big puppy when it comes to others." Yoshi looked curiously at the elf and her winged snake.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Tael, who had always been scared of the huge devilsaurs, crouched down behind the table.

"No more running", he said to himself, and cocked his gun. "This ends here..."

He slowly rose above the table, aiming at the huge creature. He whimpered when he saw those giant teeth. "Perhaps this is a fight best preserved for another day", he though, and crouched down again. Spotting the disappointed look in his Wind Serpents eyes, however, he decided. "This. Ends. HERE!", he yelled, jumped up, and fired an incendiary bullet. It hit the wall right next to the huge Devilsaur, and richocheted off against one of the guns he had glued to his explosive wall. "That can't be good...", he said, and quickly threw himself to the floor.

Nothing happened tough, and he looked up. Damn engineering, good for nothing, that's all it is...