Forum Role-Playing

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Forum Role-Playing

Unread post by rubybeam »

" i'm not going to shoot it out of a gun i'm going to feed it to my pet" rubybeam said motioning over to wormy
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

"Ah, at least it's going to die...", he says, clearly disheartened.

He looks hungrily at the other chicken, and says "Might be a good idea..."

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Mag looks at one of the chickens and picks it up. "Hmmmm....I wonder...." He puts it in his bow as if it was an arrow and fires it out the window. Yoshi and the core hound both chased after the chicken, obviously wanting to play a little fetch using the unlucky bird as the stick/ball.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
rubybeam

rubybeam tossed the chicken over to her hungry worm and then felt her huge rino nugging against her hand " of course i wouldn't foreget about you" she said handing over some herbs to her rino and feeding the rest of her pets
Dragonpuff
Haiku Master
Realm: Duskwood (US)
Location: On an undisclosed island that is being shredded by giant boss fights

Unread post by Dragonpuff »

Komia snorted as she watched the display, very nearly putting some of her drink through her nose. "You know, you should be careful with chickens. I heard once that of you hurt one, others will swarm for vengance." Remembering that advice given to her by an old Orc several years ago, she looked around suspiciously, as if expecting a flock of chickens to appear and wreck feathered revenge for the abuse of their sisters.

Hearing what she had said, Yume snorts as well. Komia really shouldn't believe all the stories crazy Orcs tell her around campfires at night.

((Internet brownies for anyone who gets the referance. :D ))

Taz'dingu of the Petopians Guild, Nesingwary Server

Here there be Dragons (and Eggs)

rubybeam

rubbeam laughed " if i ever even get attack by chickens i have a hungry worm and a huge rino here one stomp and it will be in heaven" rubybeam said her cat tombraider sleeping and purring beside her
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Not really understanding Orcish that good, Tael decides to laugh too, for the sake of politeness.
"Yes, Trolls can be a handful", he exclaims.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

rubybeam

" well some" rubybeam said
Magnakilro

"I wonder where that chicken I fired away landed...?" said Mag. Suddenly Yoshi and the core hound returned.....with chickiens all over their bodies pecking and scratching away. The beasts barely felt a thing. Mag laughed. "Wow.....well.....I guess I don't hafta feed ya's tonight huh?" said Mag with a smile.
rubybeam

wormy saw all the chicken and started to pluck them off and eat them leaveing only on left on the core hound
Magnakilro

The core hound....none too pleased with the robbery of his lunch roared with great anger....he ate the remaining chicken then burst thru the wall of the inn....ready to fight the "meal thief" "Oh crap! Sorry bout this but he's been rather moody lately. Started ever since word of Ragnaros returning started spreading. He's been a little out of control......he wants to fight your worm...." The core hound roared so fiercely, that the inn shook and the flame on his back flared up. He was ready to go. "Eddie.....you do have some sort of fire proofing in here right?"
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Tael, having a good look at the commotion, watched with interest. If Eddie needs to rebuild the place, he will surely need a skilled engineer. Tael would ofcourse pretend to be one.

rubybeam

" wormy" rubybeam looked at her worm " did u have look at the trouble u caused" rubybeam looked at her bloved wormy his eye's glowing more redder than ever his shiny hide glimmering he spit acid the the corehound rit looked as if the worm was in a rage that there was a fight over food his spit seemed more deadly than ever but before the worm could do anything milky rubybeams rino of course being afaid of fire like any oyther rino jumped on the core hound trying to stamp out the flame on his back roaring
Magnakilro

The core hound roared with great fury and threw the rhino off his back. He then shot lava blasts out of both mouths: 1 at the worm, 1 at the rhino. "STOP!" shouted mag as he tried to stop his core hound. The core hound clearly wasn't listening. He had a look that said "No way....things are gettin' interesting!"
Thornberry
Realm: Stormrage-US Illidan-US

Unread post by Thornberry »

(( I have never Role Played b4 so I thought Id try my hand :oops: ))

Thornberry, the lanky troll stumbles in along side his companion Noah his electrified pooch.

He walks up to the Inn Keeper and ask for his strongest ale for its been a long day, Thorn then pull out a huge chunk of mammoth meat and tells Noah to sit. Thorn breaks off a piece of meat and places it on Noah's nose, telling Noah to stay steady then Thorn roars now. Noah flips the piece of meat in the air and catches it in his mouth. Thorn then tosses Noah the rest of the mean, so he can sit down next to the hearth and survey the crowed.
Dragonpuff
Haiku Master

"No way, not again..." Komia carefully backed up, giving the angered pets their space. "Honestly, if you have trouble controling them, you shouldn't have them with you at the same time!" This was directed at Rubybeam, along with a hard, green-eyed-glowy stare. "They'll only get themselves hurt like this! And I don't think Eddie can afford anymore property damage, this place looks liable to come down any minute!" Especially since the wall had just taken another hole...

Yume was suddenly at Komia's side once again, the commotion drawing her attention again. Maybe if she zapped the lot of them, things would calm down?

Thornberry
Realm: Stormrage-US Illidan-US

Unread post by Thornberry »

Thorn Looks up at all the commotion and smiles, looks down at Noah and pats him on the head for not running ramped.

Noah looks up approvingly and lays hid head on Thorn's foot and falls to sleep despite the all the commotion. Thorn knows then that Noah needs a nice warm bed to sleep in and he realizes that He could use a rest aswell he walks up to the Inn Keeper and ask how much a room would be for a few nights and he looks up and Thorn and says 10g a night firm.

Thorn realized by looking around at the Inn that It was in need for repair from all that has happen and pets running wild and decides not to haggle and hands him 49g and ask for one more ale before bed. Thorn Whistles for Noah and walks up stairs and heads to bed.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

"Aye, get your pets under control", Tael says, staring at Rubybeam. "Its already looking a bit hard to fix...", he says, and reaffirms Eddie "Dont worry, I'm the best Engineer in the world!"

Staring at the hole in the wall, he seems to get an idea. "I'll need a gnome, butter and a lot of bombs!", he practically yells. His windserpent flies off and comes back after a few seconds, carrying the vending machine. Eddie has been staring angrily at him, but he has as yet not said anything about the Draeneis plan. The gnomestarts conjuring, having heard Taels outcry with devastation, how else can they torture him!? Receiving the butter, taels pulls a sandwich ou of his backpack and starts putting the butter on it. He eats, and says "Delicious!" happily. The Gnome starts conjuring some explosives too, and every time Tael receives a bomb, he puts it in the walls hole. "Excellent work, if I may say so myself.", he exclaims, and puts some [Eternal Earth] onto the bombs, doing a halfassed job coverig them up.

"See Eddie!? Told ya Im the best engineer in the world!"

Dragonpuff
Haiku Master

Watching the Draenei stuff the holes in the walls with explosives, Komia wondered if it was time to leave. The Corehound was still throwing fire everywhere, coupled with bomb lined walls? Very, very not good. "Um, yeah, Eddie? Now maybe be a good time to evacuate the building..." But, how to get to the door past the rampaging animals?!

Yume could do it. A little blue lightening here, a bite with long fangs there, maybe a good tail whack tossed in. Just give her the word, and she'd clear the place out real good. All you had to do was ask...

Fworbin

Realm: Nesingwary, Wyrmrest.

Unread post by Fworbin »

(Say, anyone mind terribly if bring in a druid? Must be an odd sight, a neutral tavern full of nothing but hunters. If I can't, just ignore this, I suppose.)

A horned lion lopes in, carefully makes his way through all the snarling, spitting, hissing, sizzling beasts, fumbles some gold coins out of a pouch tied to his backleg, puts them on the bar, nodding towards the stairs, and curls up in the corner at the end of the bar to watch.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it."

- Kreia