Help wording this fake zombie emergency alert

Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Help wording this fake zombie emergency alert

Unread post by Redith »

So I need to figure out what would emergency broadcast system say if there was a zombie outbreak. I know they wouldn't use the term zombie... This is a short version I need to add to
The Center for Disease Control and The California state Government has issued a level 4 Biohazard outbreak in the following counties *names counties* At 7:23 am a highly contagious viral outbreak was reported in a Hospital in Sacramento county. Subjects exhibited extreme fever, tremors, coughing, bleeding from eyes and nose before succumbing to a coma like state. Minutes after this state the subjects rose and became hyper aggressive and violent, exhibiting signs similar to late stage rabies. The virus is transmitted by oral contact that breaks the skin. Civil authorities have advised individuals to return to, and stay in their homes and avoid contact with any infected individuals. If contact is unavoidable at all costs do not allow any oral contact from the infected individual. If someone you know has been bitten by an infected individual quarantine subject until a CDC agent or Civil authority makes contact.