Flying in WoW Discussion

AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Flying in WoW Discussion

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Flying now is fun, specially with the dailies. Easier to get around, it's faster... Shame they don't have a time frame on when flying in the next expansion will be available. I know I will not like going from flying, to being grounded for a unknown time frame. If I buy the expansion at all, I will simply level up. Do what I need to do for flying, then stop playing and wait for flying to come back. Not going to run around on a ground mount for possible over half a year again. Specially now that I've gotten used of flying again.. I don't mind during the leveling process, but once I hit max level. I don't see the need to keep me grounded, other than to slow me down.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Nimrod
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: EU - Ghostlands

Unread post by Nimrod »

Mostly the same here. I'm quite happy to do a quest/explore/treasure meta to gain access to account-wide flying. It's a little more than the old flying-at-cap-for-gold, but if it unlocks access for all my alts it's much better this way.

The Tanaan rep stuff, I feel, was just to have something to do post 6.2. I hope they don't have a rep requirement in Legion as well - it's enough to have mounts on rep vendors.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I've gotten all of the meta achievements so far except for Securing Draenor. I actually now have to play the waiting game for Assault on the Pit to actually show up on my table. It's a very last thing I need. -.-

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Aleu wrote:I've gotten all of the meta achievements so far except for Securing Draenor. I actually now have to play the waiting game for Assault on the Pit to actually show up on my table. It's a very last thing I need. -.-
You can buy the individual scouting missive missions from your garrison quartermaster that sells stuff for resources. :) No need to wait!
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

Vephriel wrote:
Aleu wrote:I've gotten all of the meta achievements so far except for Securing Draenor. I actually now have to play the waiting game for Assault on the Pit to actually show up on my table. It's a very last thing I need. -.-
You can buy the individual scouting missive missions from your garrison quartermaster that sells stuff for resources. :) No need to wait!
Oh, I've already done all those, but one of the required for the meta is one the quartermaster doesn't sell. 3: That being the Pit. Unless I'm missing something.

{Flight Rising}

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Yeah no he does not sell one for the Pit. That was my last one as well!

I don't think they have the other group one too.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Well drat, I was certain I had done them all from the scouting missives! My mistake then, hope that shows up for you soon! :)
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

They really should have one for the group ones. Seems silly not too.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

cowmuflage wrote:They really should have one for the group ones. Seems silly not too.
Yeeeah. Doing them is one thing, which I certainly don't mind. Waiting for RNG to cycle them onto my dang war table is another and something I am not very fond of. The meta itself is fine, I just wish there was a better way of obtaining the group quests other then WAITING.

{Flight Rising}

AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Aleu wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:They really should have one for the group ones. Seems silly not too.
Yeeeah. Doing them is one thing, which I certainly don't mind. Waiting for RNG to cycle them onto my dang war table is another and something I am not very fond of. The meta itself is fine, I just wish there was a better way of obtaining the group quests other then WAITING.
Have you tried visiting a friends garrison, to see if they have it ?
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

Oh it didn't finally show up in my garrison. Although I don't think you can get it from a friends garrison even if it hadn't. So finally I can fly. Yaaay. \o/

{Flight Rising}