Which pet should Dracthyr Hunters start with?

Discuss the next expansion, and the two subsequent chapters of the Worldsoul Saga.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Which pet should Dracthyr Hunters start with?

Unread post by pop »

I'm hoping they start with the Big Boi Toad-like Lesser Dragonkins either if they start at level 10 like an Allied Race or if the one they tame if they can start at the Exile Reach.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: Which pet should Dracthyr Hunters start with?

Unread post by worgpower »

The lesser dragon that would make most sense is the vorquin, number one, they are used as mounts for dracthyr, and two, they are more widespread, but dracthyr should also have the skill unlocked by default if a new player hasn’t played DF and decides to make a dracthyr hunter
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

I think they'd start with a Vorquin too. It's TECHNICALLY a lesser dragonkin, but not strictly one. Hornswogs would definitely be a funnier choice, but I feel like they'd just use a stag pet. It's the safest option. Of course, they could just be oddballs and have something totally random. Keep in mind that Exile's Reach starters are a bit funky, like how Night Elves start with a Pandaria tiger for some reason. They could start with something absolutely new too, like the Scarlet Peafowl or something absolutely nonsensical.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Unread post by worgpower »

Dracthyr hunters can start with their very own Elongated Vorquin, Infused Phoenix, or a Failed Dracthyr Experiment, theres a lot of other dragon isles beast that can possibly fit, but these are great imo
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

Vorquin definitely. Oh man I can't wait to do a dracthyr hunter. It's killing me it's taking so dang long for Blizz to make them available!