New Blue spirit beast wolf with lightning

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Renard
Realm: Misha

New Blue spirit beast wolf with lightning

Unread post by Renard »

I know what I saw and I can't unsee it and I WANT IT!!
I was just in Zalerek Cavern, literally within an hour earlier than this post.
A hunter jumped in front of me and had 2 electric blue maned wolves, as if to make me jealous (which he did), and they had a lot of lightning surrounding their bodies.
I moused over 1 and it just said spirit beast...no name.
I didn't react quick enough for a screen shot. Its 5:00 AM my time and working on my second cup of coffee.
I went to my stable master and grabbed my 2 Skolls to see if that is what I think I was seeing and it wasn't even close.
I can't find anything like them on YouTube or anything.
I am on Misha server and I haven't seen anyone else with these.
Is there a new spirit beast we don't know about yet with the launch of season 4?
Let me know please.
Aroim
Pet Finder

Re: New Blue spirit beast wolf with lightning

Unread post by Aroim »

Renard wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:04 am I know what I saw and I can't unsee it and I WANT IT!!
I was just in Zalerek Cavern, literally within an hour earlier than this post.
A hunter jumped in front of me and had 2 electric blue maned wolves, as if to make me jealous (which he did), and they had a lot of lightning surrounding their bodies.
I moused over 1 and it just said spirit beast...no name.
I didn't react quick enough for a screen shot. Its 5:00 AM my time and working on my second cup of coffee.
I went to my stable master and grabbed my 2 Skolls to see if that is what I think I was seeing and it wasn't even close.
I can't find anything like them on YouTube or anything.
I am on Misha server and I haven't seen anyone else with these.
Is there a new spirit beast we don't know about yet with the launch of season 4?
Let me know please.

if it had similarities to Skoll, it was probably Hati
Renard

Unread post by Renard »

I appreciate the help but I have 2 of every Hati color. This thing had lightning all around it that didn't dissipate and come back like Skoll or lightning paw. I tried the toy on Hati that is supposed to enhance it but that didn't do it either. i have not seen any other player with these either. My wife thinks I saw a GM. I am parked in Valdrakken scanning the area to see if I see them again.
Aroim
Pet Finder

Unread post by Aroim »

Then maybe one of the Skoll recolors, maybe one of them retain some effects or at least did at some point :/
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

Maybe it was Gara and the light in the area made him look more blue than purple?
Renard

Unread post by Renard »

Maybe it was Stormhowl, Aroim. I forgot about the recolors but the light blue is closer. I just don't understand why my lightning effects aren't as sharp as this other player's was. Thanks all.