Most Unusual food

Vorel
Realm: Aggramar

Re: Most Unusual food

Unread post by Vorel »

Well Karathyriel is not only German people that eat animal brains or feet or even animal's blood made sausage,Greeks also eat stuff like these.Also a special mix of fatted calves' feet and stomachs are much appreciated from people that suffer of hangovers(me included,hehe).Also Snails and frog legs (as for French people) are usual dishes at Greece.
As for me,except the plates i already mentioned above,which are not that exotics for me,i have ate snake (viper and yes Dulanie is right you have to be carefull with their glands),crocodile (i guess it reminds me more turkey meat instead fish/chicken),porcupine (similar flavor to boar's meat),shark's fillet and dogfishes as well.Also a very favorable appetizer at Greek's cuisine are testicles (of any edible animal including roosters) and urchins' eggs with olive oil.Oh and just remembered,Mania mullets are also a very tasty fish for Greeks,they make a very tasty soup from it. ;)

Where many see wild beasts as enemies to be destroyed,I see valuable allies who have simply lost their way...