The Wrath of Deoxys!

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: The Wrath of Deoxys!

Unread post by Makoes »

High above the the trees, further then even the clouds, in the layer known as the ozone, he flew. Black and yellow, long, and free. He danced through the air enjoying the clear night sky above. A wooshing sound behind him was the only warming as a large green Rayquaza flew past him. It's size dwarfed his my three lengths. Turning it hovered before him and he came to a stop before it.
The Green spoke in a deep commanding voice. "The star that fell from space, to hit the ground last night. It is a calamity, the breaker, the Wrathful one has come to turn the world from this path. To break bond of pokemon and humans."
Ranjan closed his eyes and absorbed the knowledge and implications of this news. Finally after a few minutes he opened his eyes to look at the Green. "Deoxy...Who of ours will be given the task?"
The green stared calmly back. "The elders have met and spoken, only one amongs us is to go. To succeed or fail we do not know. But he is to be the color of nights sky, small and swift, and with an open heart." The green stared evenly at Ranjan as the look of surprise came and went.
Ranjan calmed his fluttering heart. "I understand...I shall begin this night, Earth and water must be woken."
The two parted ways in silence...The wind held a cold chill.

(yeah, I know you said no lengenadies yet...but this scene was bouncing in my head all day)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

As the pokeball released her, Shadwyn stiffly stretched, and looked at her rescuers. She offered them a brief thanks, then tried to get her bearings, scenting the wind. "Solara." She said softly, and looked around. The area wasn't familiar, and she didn't know where she was. "Who are you, anyway?" She said, pausing to question her rescuers.

---

Solara also woke up, shaking herself. She groomed her fur, cleaning the wounds the pokemon had issued. Despite a few scratches and bites, nothing was really broken or dislocated. She flicked her tail, and with that, raised nose to the wind to find Shadwyn's captor.
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

"Resith, matriarch of well an empty nest" resith snorted careful to avoid anything flamable, She looked to the items scattered around that didn't burn she picked them up curious of what they were one item that caught her interest seemed to be in a blue wrapper, it was small and smelled sweet it looked like what the humans called candy but it was something she had never seen before as if it was rare. "Hey do you know what this is?" resith looked at the umberon
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

((Whoops! Sorry for my delay! My sisters have suddenly developed a burning passion to play a game called "Free Realms" and literally did not leave the computer once yesterday!))

"This does not look like a town to me." Olivia's eyes narrowed at her companion as the group stopped at a wide field. The Flygon wheeled around to face the Blaziken.
"Of course it isn't. I merely said that to keep you quiet for a while. Why do you want to find a town anyway? To the people living within it, we look like a group of wild Pokémon. Besides, I thought I saw something in this field. It's just a bit farther, if I remember correctly... I could have checked again. If I was allowed to fly." She cast a sullen look over her shoulder.
"Tira. Your wings are too loud. If anything dangerous is around here, you'd attract it from a mile away." A voice chided from above.
"Ehh, there is not much to be scared of here. Not with me around, hrm? I can not think of many little Pokémon who would approach an eight-hundred pound, steel-coated monster. With horns. Yes?" The Aggron tilted his head to give a toothy grin to the Gardevoir perched on his back. She gave a frustrated sigh before standing unsteadily.
"Hold on, Moll'." The Aggron heaved up on his haunches, his tail slamming into the ground.
"Desna! Be quiet!" She hissed, jumping off of his snout to float in the air. "Tira? Do you remember where you saw... whatever it was?". The Flygon studied her surroundings, then pointed. The Gardevoir nodded, then spread her palms outward. With a shimmer and a soft whooshing sound, she disappeared.

Molly used Teleport!

((I'm splitting this up because it's really, really long. >_> Sorry!))
Last edited by Kamalia on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Molly blinked, the darkness disorienting. A soft flickering light provided by Olivia's firey abilities showed her where the others were located. Pausing to let her eyes become used to the dark, she felt a sense of unease come over her. Swallowing hard, she ventured forth.

Minutes passed. She wondered if Tira had been wrong about the directions. But why would she? She had been the one to carry their Trainer about the wild lands of Hoenn. She had never once led their Trainer astray. She bowed her head slightly. Trainer. After they had succeeded in the long, hard battle against a powerful group of trainers (The Elite, was it...?), she had set them free, telling them she was going to a new land. She had told them that she would have brought them, but she decided that they would be happier to be back in the wild. It was nice, for a while. But they were misfits in the wild. Being rare, fully-evolved Pokémon, other trainers tried to hunt them down. And other Pokémon looked down on them for have being in the company of humans, and enjoying it. Olivia has been the one to start tracking down the members of the party. They had been reunited, save for one member of their team. A Walrein, Louis. The oceans were vast and wide, which could explain his absence. Or perhaps he was not able to evade the determined trainers. Or maybe he decided not to answer their calls for him because he enjoyed the freedom so much.

Molly's reverie was broken as she tripped up and came rushing to meet the ground. Groaning, she slowly rose from the damp ground, glancing behind her to see what caused her to stumble. She gasped. A trainer! Out here? In the middle of the night? Without a Pokémon out to protect her while she slept? Molly paused, squinting in the darkness. Why had she not woken up? Molly hesitantly reached out, ready to teleport away should the trainer attempt to battle her. The trainer was still, even as Molly's paw ((Hand?))) touched her shoulder. Her heart pounding, the Gardevoir rolled the trainer onto her back. Molly scrambled away with a screech. The trainer's eyes were dull and unseeing, a look of shock frozen on her grey, lifeless face. Breathing heavily, Molly slowly backed up before bumping into something else. Smothering a retch, she flung herself away from the mangled something. She'd had enough. Whirling to face the still-flickering light from her companions, she frantically waved her hands to teleport, and disappeared.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

(What time is it? I'm really anxious to introduce my character! :D)

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

(If it's the legendary, don't think it's time yet. Feel free to introduce not legendaries now, as the rest of us have.)

The umbreon poked the candy warily, sniffing it. "Haven't seen it. From what I've heard from various pokemon, though, it's something treasured by trainers. I think it makes you stronger. Don't take my word for it, though." Shadwyn looked at bodies of the trainers, tilted her head, mildly confused. Shadwyn didn't like the trainers just as much as the next pokemon, but...this seemed extreme. She had never harmed the trainer, only scared them away with her sister. That had always been enough. But, studying the bodies of the dead trainers, this surprised her. It didn't matter much. She had thanked her rescuers, and now she would find her sister. Then they would return to the forests and continue living, hiding, fighting, surviving.
rubybeam

Resith looked at the thing "I guess we can use it in case of an emergency" she held onto it like how a pokemon would normally hold onto a berry
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

(Darkrai is legendary? o.0)

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

(I thought so. Could be wrong.)

"Right. Well....Thanks for the rescue. But...I have to go." She was slightly uncomfortable with the pokemon that had killed the trainers. The idea had yet to sink in fully; it seemed so....unusual. Wrong, even. She'd have to discuss it with Solara. The umbreon looked at them, and then padded away, before, out of sheer adrenaline and nervousness, all out sprinted to follow the scent of her sibling.
rubybeam

((yeap he even has a whole movie based on him))
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((There we go. I've only really worked with the bird trio and Dialga. The rest I'm not that familiar with.))
rubybeam

((and that's really one of the only good movie's to..the rest are all blah, that one movie has good music and a good storyline although the effect in jarachi's movie was good I felt that it just wasn't pokemon *sigh* giant monster groundon's with tenticle's and glowing rune's that eats everything))
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

(Wow... And I picked it because I DIDN'T want a legendary! :D

Ah well. :P)

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

(Its ok Sat, you can introduce it if ya want, Makoes introduced her's already XD)
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

(Nah, I'll just wait for my moment to strike.
*Sits down patiently in a corner*)

rubybeam

(( if you do want sat there's a list of type's here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Elemental_type once you choose one you just need to scroll down till you see the creature things if you click on that that should give you all the information you need on chooseing a normal non-legendary..unless you somehow pick another lengendary one))
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Kira wrote:(( I edited my first post. Delora is actually a shiney Absol, I forgot about that when I posted that one, it was so late. ))

"My name is Delora. Are you all free pokemon, or do you have trainers?" Delora kept her eyes on the Raichu as he played, her claws absently kneeding the ground she stood on. She had a slight distrust of humans and the pokemon they trained. Too many memories of harm and attempted tames that ended in the scars she had under her fur.

The shiver that ran down her spine was ignored, even though a strip of fur raised from her skin. She gave her body a small shake to force it down, taking a half step back and to the side to try and focus on something other than the annoying twitch.
"We are all trained Pokemon. They all left to explore far off lands, with the promise that they would return. We designated this exact spot for the reunion." Chomp said to the Absol. "Are you hungry? You look like you haven't eaten in a while."

Suddenly a Drapion came frantically running into the area with a tv. "GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! Something big is happening!"

((Klaww the Drapion: Klaww LOVES to battle, its in his blood. Unfortunately for his opponents, he's very good at it. He's mastered the art of the elemental fangs, and he's learned how to be swift, despite his his body shape. He has traveled with Lilith in the Sinnoh region))

Klaww plopped down the tv and turned it on. A news program was on the screen. "Welcome to the Scyther Squad News Program, I'm your anchor, Scyther. With me are my sportsman, Heracross, weatherman Pinsir, and our trainer who we love dearly, Sandy. Here's what's making news: Last week, bodies were found of 3 young trainers. Upon investigation, the conclusion is that they were murdered! And not just these trainers either! A few more bodies have been found in various places. It is speculated that some renegade wild pokemon are the culprits and they should be taken care of in a short time. In other news, the celebrity couple of Skitty and Wailord have just produiced a baby! More as it develops" Klaww turned off the tv. "I'm worried that our trainers might've been victims!" Klaww spoke. Chomp replied, "Don't worry, our trainers are resourceful, they should be able to come back unscathed." "I hope your right...."
Last edited by Magnakilro on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
rubybeam

A gligar just happened to fly by the window, at the time klaww turned on the t.v he couldn't help but watch the program "T-that's just horrible" he stuttered almost falling off the window's leadge before retaining his grip again
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

((I'm a wee bit confused here. Is Delora, Lilith, Chomp, Klaww and whoever else there indoors, or outdoors? Just the general location and time is what I'm confused about, I guess. :p Also,))
Magnakilro wrote:In other news, the celebrity couple of Skitty and Wailord have just produiced a baby! More as it develops"
((I lol'd so hard.))