Beta Guild

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Beta Guild

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

I did a search in the forums but I can't find anything about a Beta guild ? Has anyone made one or know of a good Beta guild ?
Chugs
Realm: Cataclysm Beta - Lost Isles

Re: Beta Guild

Unread post by Chugs »

<Beta Max> if Horde, or <Beta Max Alliance> if, of course, Alliance. I think we're a Lost Isles only guild, you didn't mention what realm.
Chugs, <Beta Max>, Level 85 Goblin, BM Hunter, Lost Isles, Cataclysm F&F Alpha & Beta.
Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

Chugs wrote:<Beta Max> if Horde, or <Beta Max Alliance> if, of course, Alliance. I think we're a Lost Isles only guild, you didn't mention what realm.
I'm on Lost Isles. I like to pvp but only on my own terms and not while trying to quest.
Chugs

Unread post by Chugs »

Cool deal, I'm the same, PVP on my terms! If interested just do a /who beta max and message anyone that you see who's in Stormwind or Orgrimmar, preferably someone not in an instance, it's annoying to get /ginvite's while yer in an heroic fight! :D The guild leader is Eldacar, but anyone can invite you! (theoretically that is, it's borked for some members)
Chugs, <Beta Max>, Level 85 Goblin, BM Hunter, Lost Isles, Cataclysm F&F Alpha & Beta.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

So <Beta Max> and <Beta Max Alliance> are Petopia specific guilds, or just general guilds being used?

Chugs

Unread post by Chugs »

I don't think there is a Petopia guild. Beta Max is probably the largest, friendliest guild (with a few exceptions, but ignore works on those people) on both faction sides on the Lost Isles server. We have constant guild runs, and people help others out whenever and with whatever is needed, and the atmosphere is /gu chat is awesome.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

There are Petopian Guilds, however they're fairly dry and empty. I know I'm in one Ally side, and I never see/rarely see people.
Dakender
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Madoran

Unread post by Dakender »

LOL, yea, I was the GM on both Horde and Alliance guilds, It is true, they were SMALL, think we only got to lvl 3 at one time, but like the last 4 times I have built the guilds, they have reset them again, I will try and get at least the Alliance one back up, kinda stopped playing horde on Beta, I play Horde live and don't want to ruin the quests, I like the UNknown :)

So, I will rebuild the Ally one if anyone wants to play. And it will be like last time, I don't have time to be a raiding or high lvl guild, but, if anyone wants to run it that way, I can make you an officer with all the bells and whistles to do what you want, The old guilds intentions were only to have a few people who need help getting raids built without having to pug or ask strangers to help you while you go in and check on a mob, or for sharing info while online, and to help this site with it's data base and updates.

Guild will be same as last time "The Petopian Hunters"
Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Hmm, I had an idea. Seems that not so many people are interested in a petopians beta guild, or we just don't have the numbers to make it work. How about instead, we create a couple of chat channels, one for Alliance and one for Horde. Possibly share our beta character's names too?
Really, I just want to get some in-game petopian community going :3

For myself, you will usually find me on these characters:
Durana (Alliance)
Sunlost (Horde)
Nezai (Horde)
All on the Lost Isles server :)
Last edited by Moonlost on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I like trade chat channels idea better. :D By the way, Azunara on Lost Isles, Alliance.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Veph - Lost Isles US, Horde Side. :)
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Okay, the chat channels are set up (or as set up as they can be :P) All you need to do is type:

/join PetopianChat

Dakender
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Madoran

Unread post by Dakender »

Awesome idea, since they keep deleting all the guilds, it's a pain in the bear :)