The Fallen Hunter

Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

The Fallen Hunter

Unread post by Zangor »

this is the tragic tale of zangor and his corruption and freedom from the tyranny of the lich king.

Zangor was once a proud hunter of the alliance and a true master of the hunt, his faithful companions looked up to him and saw greatness in him,but, the lich king sought to corrupt the hunter and make him a deathknight of the scourge. During a vital battle in northrend zangor and his troop of archers where scouting the fleshworks of icecrown when an army of spiked ghouls sourrounded them. The ghould kept coming and one by onw Zangor's men fell until he was the last man standing,as he readied himself for death the ghould stood aside and the lich king himself arrived. The lich king laughed maniacally as he told zangor his plans, how he would corrupt him and use him to kill the people he loved and defile the lands he cherished. After revealing these horrers the lich kin unmercigully killed zangor with frostmourne, cutting him deep across his chest and stealing his soul. Later after the lich king executed his plans he sent zangor to serve under Darion mograin and to assist him in defiling the scarlet enclave in the eastern plaugelands,it was there that the lich king met his first defeat and that zangor along with the other deathknights there where freed and formed the ebon blade. Though zangor was no longer the same as in life he could still call upon the powers of the hunter as well as use the necromatic powers of the deathknight. using these powers he raised his beasts into undeath and took up a bow and set off to end the lich king's reighn of terror.
Attachments
Zangor DK.png
Zangor DK.png (401.48 KiB) Viewed 718 times
Saturo

Re: The Fallen Hunter

Unread post by Saturo »

Sounds like a Dark Ranger, like Sylvanas. Nice story, had something similar thought out for an dk I was planning to make on an RP server. Turned out the DK class didn't play too well with Hunter playstyle (I was planning to kite and stay at range).

Nice itemset, did you assemble it yourself?

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Re: The Fallen Hunter

Unread post by Zangor »

indeed i did....its my thing....i make awsome armor sets