Tales of the initiate's

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Tales of the initiate's

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Xyrah--Shadowglen

Xyrah flicked an ear toward Sylfina leaving and decided this would be a good oppurtunity to sneak away back to Darnassus for cooking and fishing training. She quietly stood up and slunk away through the bushes, Duskstalker in tow.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Trinia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Greymane US & Aman'thul US

Unread post by Trinia »

(( OOC Question: What was everyone doing in Shadowglen? I imagine they had a purpose for being there, however everyone is leaving now. It has left me a bit confused. xD; ))

Florelline - Level 90 NE Guardian/Feral Druid - Greymane
Thiania - Level 90 Draenei Shadow/Holy Priest - Greymane
Trinia - Level 86 NE BM/Surv Hunter - Aman'thul
Walnut the Tyrant Devilsaur
Pearl the Ghostsaber
Itzal the Fel Windserpent
Melo the Albino Bat
Tikiniro the Warp Stalker

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Well, Korwen is there... Just because. The others are there because of various reasons they've given, but really, the main reason is that Aweena started the thread there.))

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Aweena »

((new hunter just out of training so since she is an elf she is in shadowglen moving on to Dolanaar to discover more of the world and from Dolanaar i don't know yet but this is practice for me i never rped before at all))

Sylfina And Mania

Walking quietly down the road Sylfina thought about the things she had heard and what would be a good place to go after Dolanaar, Mania interrupted her thoughts "could we maybe go to the jungle my parents where from" Sylfina smiled "sure girl but first were going to need money for our travels and that means no more emptying fish stocks any where" Giggling at the thought Sylfina walked on

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Aweena wrote:((new hunter just out of training so since she is an elf she is in shadowglen moving on to Dolanaar to discover more of the world and from Dolanaar i don't know yet but this is practice for me i never rped before at all))
((Heh, yeah. In my understanding, this is just a training thread. That's why I'm totally ignoring the timeline here. For example, Korwen at that point would be Korwen at about two years before the Ebon Blade is formed, and yet he's chatting with a Worgen Hunter, which is, like, several years later. Just put it this way, I'm not RPing this as canon to my characters, I just wanted to participate and have fun.))

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Aweena »

((Everyone is welcome as long as we keep in mind i am new and we are doing it for fun and learning i don't mind time line fuck ups or other stuff ill learn that later i hope this is just for finding out how to work my char in to a story and the different ways they can pop in to others, i am enjoying this how ever and i really do keep an eye on the tread constantly semi afk (in game) while keeping up to date with what happens next in this tread))

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((And yeah. Azu in proper WoW timeline would be the gnome hating insane feline she is now. So I'm not taking it seriously, I just chose Azu because a lock in Shadowglen would have issues. xD))
rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by rubybeam »

((Mine which I really need to find out how to get in without killing him off early :x, he's gathering mushrooms for a quest, of course the mushrooms can onlt be found in shadowglen whch is why he's currently in a taboo place for himself))
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((I'm using this as an oppurtunity to explore Xyrah as I think I've got a good start and bearing with Indi and Alarial in TotH. If I see it fitting, I may have Indi make a cameo since she's so much fun to RP. =P))

Xyrah--Teldrassil

Xyrah ambled slowly down the road to Darnassus, Duskstalker at her side. I am thinking that we should have just gone to Darnassus from the start, she told Duskstalker. It is bad enough being in an unfamiliar country, and now I have run into strange people who offered little to no help.

Yes, Duskstalker replied slowly, but they did provide you with a chance to have conversation with others, a chance to try and make friends.

I grew up fine without friends, I don't see how I need them now.

You and I, and whichever other creatures we may befriend, will make a formidable team, I have no doubts about that, but we won't be able to do everything alone, Xyrah.

Xyrah sighed. I guess I'm not so sure I'm ready to open myself up to others. I'm still having trouble getting used to what I've become.

Duskstalker nuzzled his head against Xyrah's leg and purred. I know, hon, but you'll have to do it sooner or later.

Then you better be by my side.

Of course.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

dustfall- teldrassil
Dustfall soon exited shadowglen, a bit relieved that he manged to get around the campfire he was now in teldrassil at least he stared ahead seeing something that looked like a wolf, but it was standing up on two legs a dark coloured cat accopming the strange beast he stopped looking at the creature with interrest
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Raydex-of-the-dawn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Dawnbringer

Unread post by Raydex-of-the-dawn »

((And though this is only a little in the future from what I can see Raydex would be decades if not centuries older XD This isn't canon, it's just fun! <3))

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Aweena »

((poke poke did i scare everyone off with my noobness))

Trinia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Trinia »

Florelline - Shadowglen

Exiting the inn, Florelline let out a sharp whistle. Galloping through the grass came a black streak, neighing as she approached her rider. The black steed stopped on a dime letting her master pat her on the snout with praise. "We're off to Dolanaar, Clara." Florelline informed her steed as she swung up into the saddle, "Perhaps there will be more adventure there." Snorting in approval, Clara set off into a steady canter leaving the old safe haven behind. "To go back to those days," Florelline whispered quietly, her green hair blowing around in the wind as they left the wooden archway protecting the area.

(( Feel free to notice Flore going by you and ask her for help or whatever. c:

And Aweena, have a bit more patience. A lot of the people in the RP are in the US and thus it is barely proper waking hours there.))

Pearl the Ghostsaber
Melo the Albino Bat

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Aweena »

((i know did not mean to be rude i am just very insecure still since its very very new to me to actually try and make a char come to life like this))

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Xyrah--Teldrassil

Xyrah decided to make a stop in Dolanaar to rest on her way back to Darnassus. As she walked up to the inn, she saw a male night elf standing near what looked like a huge cooking pot. Ears perking up, she trotted over to him. "Can I help you?" he asked the worgen, seemingly un-fazed by the taller creature.

Xyrah nodded. "Yes. Would you be so kind as to teach me how to cook?"

He nodded. "Of course." Xyrah sat down for her lessons while the night elf began a small lecture on basic cooking.

[/center]
Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Aweena »

Sylfina And Mania

Sylfina done with her delivery walked out the inn of Dolanaar, when she noticed the worgen female from before sitting at the cooking trainer for some lessons deciding her cooking could need an upgrade to and that Xyrah might be good enough to learn a bit more of other places from Sylfina walked over "sorry sir do you mind if i sit in and listen to your teachings?"

Looking at Sylfina a little annoyed the elf nodded "sit" and went on with his lecture

Sylfina listened intently while she glanced at Xyrah nodding a hello

Mania finding the lecture boring as a trees growth decided it was a good time for a nap and a jerky sneaking the jerky out of her hunters back pack she lied down and gnawed on it while she ate she looked at the worgen that Sylfina seemed to try and befriend, after finishing her meal she soon fell asleep dreaming of jungles and boar hunting,

Sylfina noticed the dreaming cat and accidentally laughed out loud interrupting the lecture a second time the male grunted in annoyance then went on, Sylfina blushed at her own mistake and concentrated on the lecture again

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Xyrah--Dolanaar

Xyrah flashed a grin at Sylfina and Mania as they joined her for the cooking lesson. Duskstalker would have said hello too, but he was off hunting critters to satisfy his hunger.

[/center]
Trinia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Trinia »

(( I don't want to post without giving the other people a chance. @@;; ))

Pearl the Ghostsaber
Melo the Albino Bat

Raydex-of-the-dawn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Dawnbringer

Unread post by Raydex-of-the-dawn »

Sari and Carp

"Carp, come on! We're late!"

The wind serpent gave a nod before coiling around Sari. They didn't take long to arrive at Dolanaar. Seeing the cooking lesson, she rushed over, panting. Her fishing teacher had made wonderful food!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Xyrah--Dolanaar

Xyrah blinked at the other newcomer to the cooking lesson. This day was already turning out more eventful than she had originally planned.

[/center]