Total votes: 7

Soulhoarder
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Madoran

Poll which would win

Unread post by Soulhoarder »

Pick the one you think would win.
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
-Michael Jordan
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Re: Poll which would win

Unread post by Zangor »

whats the point is it a choice on what class you will roll or what would win in a fight?
give more details so that we can make a better vote otherwise this wont really get any votes!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

You should add another answer:

None of the above.

Because quite frankly, the races and classes are balanced enough to make it all depend on skill and gear.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Soulhoarder
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Madoran

Unread post by Soulhoarder »

It's who would win in a fight and there has got to be some answer sorry if there isn't I'm new at this I just wanted to try making a poll.
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
-Michael Jordan
Kalasha
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Karazhan, Terenas

Unread post by Kalasha »

Let's assume the 4 of them are all in the same area and they alll want to kill each other, so faction doesnt matter.

The undead rogue wins, because he can just wait in stealth untill the other folks die of starvation. Sad but true...
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Soulhoarder wrote:It's who would win in a fight and there has got to be some answer sorry if there isn't I'm new at this I just wanted to try making a poll.
Nope, there's no answer. Like I've said in your other threads fishing for us to pick your race/class combo (and seriously, stop that. Just stop.), it's the players skills that matter. Play what you like and you'll excel at it. Play what other people dictate to you, and you may as well put the game down, cause odds are you won't enjoy it.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3