Pre-Cata Game Plans

Noba
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Pre-Cata Game Plans

Unread post by Noba »

Im mostly wasting time, leveling alts that i really can't keep up with anyway. I'm not really a huge raider, so it doesn't bother me that my guild isn't far into ICC. I spend a lot of my playtime entertaining my fellow guildies. Ive been running my own little trivia games, scavenger hunts, and coming soon hide and seek relay races.

I'm really looking forward to making a werewolf in catacylsm. I think the hunter mana change will be good in the end, but I'm scared about what terrors could happen to our dps before the eenrgy regen amount is settled in.

One more thing I intend to do sometime before Cata comes out... I plan to visit all the azeroth zones that will be majorly changed in Cata, and screenshot away, to save. Especially some of the zones I really liked, or my first character spent lots of time in, where I ran into certain long-time wow friends. Stuff like that. Cause some of it will be gone in cata.
Also contemplating using my small hunter alt to round up pets I feel are at risk for disappearing. (ie,turquoise scorpid, etc)

Is anyone else doing that or am I crazy? lol
Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.

Re: Pre-Cata Game Plans

Unread post by Sonata »

Get my priest to level 80 at some point...and get her proff up, so I can get mah munny.
Start raiding with my druid and see Arthas....Didn't get to see Illidan, so challenging Arthas even would be a dream come true even if it's a total wipe.
Get a guild....now if there was a guild looking for healers on the stupid server.
Level the little belf and draenei hunter to a suitable level.

Oh yeah...the greatest challenge...do Gnomerigan and some old school Deadmines because they will be awesome heroics in Cata.

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"