Recording the raid fight

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Recording the raid fight

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

What program are people using to record there fights like TankSpot does and upload them to Youtube ?
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Re: Recording the raid fight

Unread post by Zangor »

i use fraps but i still dont get the quality tankspot gets
http://www.youtube.com/user/zangor15#p/u/8/iSUulmvoqC4
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Aye, Fraps is your best bet here.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

I don't need the best quality. I just wanna watch my fight on the 4th boss in ICC. I have a feeling the Ranged dps are not focusing there attacks on them add's that come out to help burn them down asap. I pretty much got crapped on my a guild druid who was like make sure u do this and that. I'm like I was and I was trying the very best I could. It felt like he was telling me how to play my hunter. I would kill the add's and not even 2 seconds later he spawns more. They even started to overlap @ one point and I'm doing my damest to get rid of them but they started to beat on me and I knew @ that point I was screwed pretty much.

So I figure If I'm recording the fight I can play it back and see who was doing what and if I could of done anything differently.