Jadefang Respawn Timer

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Asuras
Realm: Thunderlord

Jadefang Respawn Timer

Unread post by Asuras »

What is Jadefang's Respawn Timer? He appeared as a mage logged on and attacked before I could do anything. So fucking pissed but nothing I could do. So now that I know when he spawned, anyone know his respawn timer?
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Re: Jadefang Respawn Timer

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Rare spawn respawn timers are generally from 6-24 hours. It can and does vary from server to server. You could be in for a long haul. Sorry you missed him. :(

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Asuras

Unread post by Asuras »

Anyway to tell? >< I was lucky with Sambas and Terrorpene in that I found other hunters who tamed them. They told me the time they tamed and they both appeared around 12 hours .

><
Flettch
Realm: Stonemaul

Unread post by Flettch »

I camped Jadefang for nearly 14 hours to get mine. I figured since I waited that long I'd stay for the companion so I logged in the cave, came back about 12 hours later and there he was again.

When the quest wasn't available for a few days on my server and before I was eligible for it, he was in the cave about half the time I checked. I'd camp another rare and go back when the daily quest isn't available. You might be able to just leap up there and tame it with no wait.

Waiting for a day with no daily excludes all but the dedicated campers who intentionally kept the quest, and you probably won't have pesky mage problems again or any competition at all for that matter
Asuras

Unread post by Asuras »

Thanks Flettch, that gave me hope that it he is on a 12 hour spawn time. Just so fucking frustrating though, Jade appeared and the mage logged on >.<

Well hopefully he appears in the morning.
ballistix
Realm: Elune

Unread post by ballistix »

So, if the server reboots everyday at 05:00, is it reasonable to expect Jadefang to pop around 17:00 if it was absent all day?
Ellonna
Realm: Ravenholdt

Unread post by Ellonna »

Are you Horde or Alliance? If you're Horde, I can try to find him and let you know when he's up. I have the quest item as well.