Need help finding a rare? Check here first!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Need help finding a rare? Check here first!

Unread post by Wain »

Rabenschrey wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:37 am @Wain - Doesn't know where to put this so i hope you see it. Killclaw the Terrible doesn't keep its name anymore after taming on Exile's reach. Just started a new hunter on a RP Server and its just named as "Bear" :(

Oh that's sad :( A comment on Wowhead suggests it only changed in 10.2, so it seems like a really random bug.

Thanks for letting me know, anyway! I've reported the issue and corrected Petopia - but hopefully they'll fix it!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Clayford13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Korgath

Unread post by Clayford13 »

Hiii I was wondering if anyone would be able to potentially help me tame the devilsaur linked below?

The quest needed is Bulwark of Torcali and I've already completed it :(. Would love to have it for my blood troll transmog and it would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id ... rmor_green

edit: BattleTag: ArcaneShot13#1807
Shulkie
Realm: Boulderfist

Unread post by Shulkie »

Need help taming two of the Ik'thik Colossus Aqiri that whispers to you! The mob spawns during the Mists of Pandaria quest chain "The battle of Stonepaw" With the remix happening right now I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to ask if another Hunter wishes to help me tame this pet and I will in turn help you tame one on your Hunter as well as I am also on the same quest. Please IM me and let me know! My characters name is Shulkie Horde character on Boulderfist. Thanks everyone!