Have you read the comic about the new lore? It's pretty crap. Nearly as bad as the worgen voice actors XD
Ha! so true!
But on topic through; I appreciate everyone putting in opinions and actually reading it. As far as with what Junrei said (she also put it up on the offical forums, thanks for ...
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:28 am
- Forum: WoW General
- Topic: Ideas for the Future of WoW
- Replies: 32
- Views: 9219
- Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:39 am
- Forum: WoW General
- Topic: Ideas for the Future of WoW
- Replies: 32
- Views: 9219
Re: Ideas for the Future of WoW
Just one more suggestion from me: please give us Gnome hunters!
I knew I forgot something! As far as the races go I had a few ideas set aside for reasons for them, but these are what I'd eventually like to see:
Alliance:
Draenei: Druid, Rogue, Warlock
I never really understood how the ...
I knew I forgot something! As far as the races go I had a few ideas set aside for reasons for them, but these are what I'd eventually like to see:
Alliance:
Draenei: Druid, Rogue, Warlock
I never really understood how the ...
- Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:43 am
- Forum: WoW General
- Topic: Ideas for the Future of WoW
- Replies: 32
- Views: 9219
Ideas for the Future of WoW
Again hi there everyone, I know I just joined up and everything, but you seem like thew kind of people to bring new ideas and good conversations to, so I figure I'd post this here. I had originally posted this up on the wow forums, but it was quickly buried under everything else >.<
Link here ...
Link here ...
- Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:34 am
- Forum: WoW General
- Topic: Introduce yourself here newcomers!
- Replies: 334
- Views: 368895
Re: Introduce yourself here newcomers!
Hunter's name: Ithilior (Ith or Lior for short)
Server name: Cenarian Circle
Faction side: Alliance
Current Favorite Spec: BM
Current Favorite Pet: Arcturis (Spirit Beast)
Pet Owned the Longest: Ouroboros (Serpent)
How long I've been playing: Since Beta
Favorite thing to do in game: Tame ...
Server name: Cenarian Circle
Faction side: Alliance
Current Favorite Spec: BM
Current Favorite Pet: Arcturis (Spirit Beast)
Pet Owned the Longest: Ouroboros (Serpent)
How long I've been playing: Since Beta
Favorite thing to do in game: Tame ...
