The official post pictures of your pets thread.

Namárië
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Azol-Nerub ~ Tårnfalk #2397

Re: The official post pictures of your pets thread.

Unread post by Namárië » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:39 pm

His name is Milo. We kept the same name as the previous owner had given him
I think he is a bit skinny but I hope he gain a little weight with us.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:08 pm

Aww, reminds me of a movie I used to love as a child with an orange cat named Milo. <3 I'm sure he's going to get spoiled and healthy with you guys. :D

Namárië
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Azol-Nerub ~ Tårnfalk #2397

Unread post by Namárië » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:52 pm

We had a little scare for a few days.. Turn out the lady we got him from was not registered as the official owner of Milo so she could not legally turn over ownership to us, as only the registered owner in the cat register can do that (weird rules in Denmark...) . We thought it sounded a little dodgy and was afraid that he might have been stolen. I got the contact info the the official owner from the cat register we have in Denmark. Luckily it turn it Milo was legally sold to the women we bought him off but the ownership never was shifted. We got the ownership shifted over to us yesterday so now Milo is officially ours :D :mrgreen: :headbang:

here he is starring out of the butterfly bush we have outside our window :) You can see the little broken tip of his tail in the last picture.. .does not seem to bother him.. but we have a vet look at it once we got him insured.. we could not do it before he was legally ours

edit: Seriously mom.. pet me!! no more computer!

He is a young cat and needs to learn a lot.. he had 2 previous owners in his only 14 months old life...sad that they would not want him. He is UBER clingy - i think he is starved for attention so we give him all he wants
. Hubby went out with the trash and just for the 5 minutes it took him to return Milo was panting and stressing and miaving until he came back

poor guy.. hope he realize that we love him and wont leave him

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair