The official post pictures of your pets thread.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: The official post pictures of your pets thread.

Unread post by Ana »

Milo wakes me up at 4 am. He talks sooo loud several times a eay. He suffer from seperation anxiety. He is the worlds most picky eater. He's the worlds wierdest and at times most annoying cat.
And I love him with all of my heart
Attachments
279438550_727308568314913_8798525403099662153_n.jpg
279438550_727308568314913_8798525403099662153_n.jpg (168.68 KiB) Viewed 3570 times
20220505_185234.jpg
20220505_185234.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 3570 times
20220505_184147.jpg
20220505_184147.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 3570 times

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hubbys health cant handle Milo anymord.

I have a few days to find him a home.. else i fear its a shelter or maybe eutanishia...
i cant choose my cat over my husband who is so bad health... i have to choose hubby..
I prob be withdrawn for a while.... no idea how to overcome this... my heart is destroyed

I just feel..lost. lost the will to love and live. I am loosing my child and I cant do anything about it... I want to delete everything because the world without my child is useless.. ..I have to help my child and im unsure if I can. Im help less and broken

Wont answer questions or suggestions. Just want to be sad...
Last edited by Ana on Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

{{{{{hugs}}}}} let us know if we can help.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Adopt my child, treat him well and love him. But sadly you guys live in another country. Im sending out pms to all i know love cats and hope they got more tenacity regarding Milos problems. I am 10000 % honest about them so there is not much chance he get a home..
Im collecting whiskers and furs to keep in my wallet... im a sad case..
Whish i was rich.. then I buy a remote house somewhere so Milo could run around safe outside and be of no nuissance to anyone. Might get him a playmate..but im poor so yeah..

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I will kever stop being amazed on the help i get from Jehovah. I was so sad that I prayed about my cat
Then i get a pm from a middleaged/elder couple who are afriend of ours.
The have a little house with a small yard. Despite Milos problems they are willing to take him in. They wont get bothered by his yowling and I know they love cats and treat them well.
They are around 65/68 and lost their own cat to cancer a few years ago.

I felt silly to pray to Jehovah God about a cat but he heard me none the less. I know He will give me strength to cope with the loss too.

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

It is not silly to be sad and to cherish Milo! I'm so glad you've found him a home.
Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

So glad to hear the news. it is never silly to ask for guidance. So happy to hear it worked out, though I know you will miss him.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Il going to miss him terribly.. and I need alot of time to grieve. I still wish I didnt have to give him up but this is the best solution in a terrible situation. My heart is still broken but atleast i know he be cared for. Ive given him three years with all the love in my heart and I know I can just call the couple and they will tell me how it goes.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:43 pm So glad to hear the news. it is never silly to ask for guidance. So happy to hear it worked out, though I know you will miss him.
Do cats grieve?
I got Mixed feelings.
They can first pick him up wensday so fear they change their mind
Sad im loosing my beloved cat , sad i cant kep him and crying a lot.
Worried my cat will miss me and be miserable
Worried they wont love him as much as I do
Worried rhey cant cope with him
Glad I know they good ppl and this is the best solution in a horrible situation

Soo many things spinning around in my heart

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

He will go though an adjustment period, and he will certainly remember you, but that doesn't mean he won't be happy with his new family. It will take time, but it sounds like they are wonderful people who will love him for who he is, so fingers crossed for you all. Think of it this way, some people marry and their spouse goes away for whatever reason. They may never stop loving that person, but sometimes they can find love in a new way and re-marry. They love their new spouse, just in a different way. So he can still love you, and his new family. He will always be a part of you, and you a part of him.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thank you! I first really relax when I know it's all good and he's setteling in...

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

{{{{hugs}}}}
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Last evening with my baby. Im not as sad as I was but still heartbroken. It's hard to realize you'r too sick to take care of your furbaby. Really hope he settles in his new place.

Im soo worried he might dash out of a door because he's fast but I try to have confident in that they take extra care.
I've written like 3 pages with instructions.. hope they dont think im nuts

Im gonna miss him soooo much
Attachments
20220719_183914.jpg
20220719_183914.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 3308 times
20220719_183903.jpg
20220719_183903.jpg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 3308 times

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I'm so sorry Maria 😢 I only just caught up on your posts. It's going to be hard, as Milo's like your child, but I'm glad you found a good a good home for him and I hope they can send you updates and photos. My thoughts are with you, as it's a lot to deal with. *hugs*
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

They send pictures already first day but atm Milo is hiding under a sofa .. they put water down to him so hope everything be alright and he drinks something..it's ultra warm and humid so worried he might dehydrate

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'm not sure what their set up is, but when introducing a kitty to a new home, it's usually best to start with just one room and have everything set up for them in that room, along with places to hide. As they get more comfortable, they can be let out to explore.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

his out sniffing now.. still stuck to the ground but atleast out.. so thats tumbs up. Hope it goes forward from here

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:03 pm I'm not sure what their set up is, but when introducing a kitty to a new home, it's usually best to start with just one room and have everything set up for them in that room, along with places to hide. As they get more comfortable, they can be let out to explore.
He has everything near him but currently he havent moved for over a day. Can a cat get so stredded/depressed that it refuses to drink?
Im super worried that Milos anxeity will lead to something bad.
They leaving him alone as much as possible with everything he needs in the room ..
Im soooooo worried

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

It takes time. Is he using his box? If so, he's getting enough to drink. They can tempt him with wet food, or treats leading up to his bowls. A catnip toy might help too. They can also get a product like Feliway to help calm him.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:51 pm It takes time. Is he using his box? If so, he's getting enough to drink. They can tempt him with wet food, or treats leading up to his bowls. A catnip toy might help too. They can also get a product like Feliway to help calm him.
Havent used his litter box since thursday and he wont touch his food..
Catnip never said Milo anything..
I fear he's so stressed that he has decided to just stop living..
If he wont drink today either they taking him to a vet. M