Here are my kids

Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Here are my kids

Unread post by Foru21dr »

I have talked about my pets in gchat several times so I thought I would go ahead and post their pictures for all to see.
First are my puppies
I am a fan of the Great Pyrenees Breed. I got both of them from rescue groups. Honey (on the Left) Golden retriever/Great Pyr and Pooh Bear (on the right) Husky/Great Pyr - and maybe Australian Shepard.

I also have property and a barn, so am a magnet for strays. If any cat stays for more than a month, I have them fixed so that they do not have kittens. These 3 are permanent here. Miss Kitty (the calico) and her 2 kittens. Miss Kitty may stay for a couple of months before she disappears, but her 2 kittens stay.

And here is my 1300lb baby Path. I just trail ride on the weekends, so he spends most of his time in the barn and pasture. Here he is out in the pasture,

He decided to check out what I was doing and see if I had a carrot.

When he found out I did not, he decided to head off to the other side.

So these are my kids. :-)
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
Kaleos
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul/Nesingwary

Re: Here are my kids

Unread post by Kaleos »

Honey and Poohbear seem excited to take pictures, lol and so fluffy! I'll take em both.

Path - "No carrot? Pffft ...gonna munch on this grass over here"
For just one click a day, you too can sponsor a squiby pet. Do it! :D
Sam
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Sam »

What beautiful kids you have! <3
Also, it's really great of you to get the stray cats fixed.
"There are very few problems caused by sorcerers that can't be solved with a sharp stick."
Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Unread post by Siliverin »

love all your kids <3 so lucky to have ur horse home with you, id kill to be able to do that with my horse xD

that is wonderful what you do with the kitties :)
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

So far I have had 9 strays/feral cats come. Each I have been able to get spayed or nuetered. As you can see though, they do not stay.. they come for the food, but they do not hang around the property. Some I don't see again.

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

they are super adorable xD i just wanna roll around with your dogs :P miss kitty has a great pattern, i like when they're one solid color but they'll have weird blotches of color. Its always hard not to get attached to them strays too (least for me :P), the urge to help them and keep them safe is so strong but you know that they are stray and never know where they'll end up.. i still wonder where my cat Midnight ended up, she and one of my friends adopted some cats and had them live on said friends farm, couple years Midnight always returned every few days to sleep on the porch but one week we never saw him, and the next week, and the one after that :< i hope miss kitty's kittens dont get themselves into any trouble <3

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Xakaal wrote:i hope miss kitty's kittens dont get themselves into any trouble <3
Spats - the black and white - stays on our back deck most of the day. He will sit in front of the door and call for Pooh Bear to come out, then starts rubbing all over her once she does. He loves her hehe.

Sweetpea - the tabby is much more timid and stays down at the barn. She does though come out and lay at a distance to watch whatever I am doing when outside.

Of the 3 cats, Miss Kitty is friendly and will allow you to pick her up (think she once was a house cat). the 2 kittens though will not come close until I put food down. They will tolerate me petting them while they eat.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

That horse is beautiful! I actually wish I had kept going in horse back riding. =( I haven't been riding for years now and I miss it. He reminds of one horse I rode way back when I was 10. <3

Also those doggies and kitties = <3

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

You have such beautiful pets! They really seem very happy to have you.
Your horse really reminds me of Ringo, the one I had taken care of for three years now. I posted a picture of him somewhere in Off-Topic in "show pictures of yourself" with me. He was now sold, because no one had time for him and I left GErmany to spend one year in Sweden and couldn't buy him :cry: I miss him so much it really hurts bad. I keep thinking it was my fault, that he wasn't allowed to stay, but I had to do this year and he was just standing around with no one looking after him when I was not there. It wouldn't have been fair to keep him :(

edit found the pic I had been talking about
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/download/ ... p?id=12370

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Finduilas wrote:You have such beautiful pets! They really seem very happy to have you.
Your horse really reminds me of Ringo, the one I had taken care of for three years now. I posted a picture of him somewhere in Off-Topic in "show pictures of yourself" with me. He was now sold, because no one had time for him and I left GErmany to spend one year in Sweden and couldn't buy him :cry: I miss him so much it really hurts bad. I keep thinking it was my fault, that he wasn't allowed to stay, but I had to do this year and he was just standing around with no one looking after him when I was not there. It wouldn't have been fair to keep him :(

edit found the pic I had been talking about
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/download/ ... p?id=12370
Yes I remember that pic. He seems to have a gentle eye and looks like he was fun to ride. It was good though he got another place to go.. especially if he was not going to be ridden. I think activity for a horse is much better for them then to just sit around and do nothing.

I know when I get the trailer hooked up, Path is eager to go.. He pulls me to it and loads right in. He loves the various parks we go to. I have a time frame a couple of years ago where I was unable to get the time to ride. Though Path didn't mind being a pasture ornament, you would see him perk up when he saw me hooking up the trailer.

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Yes, your right. It is better for him to be somewhere he gets all the attention he loves so much and needs. But still - I miss him so much :( I don't think I'll ever meet a horse with his gentle character and such a personality at once. He was so talented we were jumping and doing dressage, too - but cross country over trees and fields was the best.

Sounds like Path likes travelling a lot :) We had one horse in the stable (years ago) he went into the trailer alone, too. Was funny to watch!

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables