My Raven

Rol

My Raven

Unread post by Rol »

I'd like to start by saying that I never posted about her before on here. She just always my wow buddy, we cleared legion content together even her barking at me reminding me it's time to feed her with me saying "Let me get to a safe spot". But on Thursday she was hit by a car and passed away the next morning on the way to the vet to try and ease her suffering. I won't go into great detail as why it took a full night just will say no place would see us with out the money we didn't have. So in her honor I decided I was going to tame a Dog and name it after her on my hunter but none of the dogs looked like her so I choose a pet that she had reacted too a wolf, with the pet howling in the back ground every now and then her big ears would perk up looking towards my speakers. I have decided that this one pet will be the only pet I ever use in this game again, even if they nerf the living day lights out of wolves Raven will be the only pet for me.

ParaGoddess
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: My Raven

Unread post by ParaGoddess »

<3
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: My Raven

Unread post by Teigan »

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope that wolf Raven will bring lots of good memories for you. <3