Rachnera the Tarantula

Alraune
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Rachnera the Tarantula

Unread post by Alraune »

Rachnera is a 3 year old female Aphonopelma Seemanni(Costa Rican Zebra), got her at an expo. she just came off of fasting. kinda wanna breed her, kinda don't, kinda want another T, also kinda don't. She had multiple names, but in the end it doesn't really matter, they're deaf and lack higher thinking(like a dog) so a name isn't really necessary, I just got tired of saying tarantula. She share an instagram with my snakes(https://www.instagram.com/snakeduo/?hl=en).

ngl I kinda want another tarantula but I want a dwarf. NOTE: Edited the picture to be clearer and smaller.
20190425_17273k9.jpg
20190425_17273k9.jpg (461.04 KiB) Viewed 18596 times
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Rachnera the Tarantula

Unread post by Vephriel »

What a beauty! I've been thinking of getting another soon myself, I currently have a G. rosea and a G. pulchra. Such awesome, interesting pets. :')
Alraune

Unread post by Alraune »

Vephriel wrote:What a beauty! I've been thinking of getting another soon myself, I currently have a G. rosea and a G. pulchra. Such awesome, interesting pets. :')
Yup, I seen a pulchra at the expo too, wanted it but they were older and I didn't want to risk bringing home a gravid t. I would like to get some babies but on my on time when I'm ready. If I do get another then I want either C.Elegans or N.Incei.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ohh I love the look of C. elegans!

My dream spider would be an A. purpurea one day... <3
Alraune

Unread post by Alraune »

Vephriel wrote:Ohh I love the look of C. elegans!

My dream spider would be an A. purpurea one day... <3
my dream species is any pokie but...ya know....can't ship over state lines and I'm pretty sure new york doesn't have any pokie breeders.