Kitties!

MelRedcap
Realm: Aman'Thul

Kitties!

Unread post by MelRedcap »

My small white evil cat Lilith:
lilith.JPG
lilith.JPG (119.94 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
Members of the Petopians guild on Nesingwary may have experienced me muttering about her getting entirely too snuggly because she loooooooves me. *sigh* Love does not require happyclaws in the hip, cat.

My husband's small tortie evil cat, Titti (short for Nefertitti):
Titti.JPG
Titti.JPG (93.06 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
Titti is now sixteen years old and getting fairly frail, but in the past she has been responsible for throwing large tomcats off the roof and biting off another cat's ear when she felt her territory was being infringed upon. You can guess that things have been intermittently noisy here since the Lilybrat and I moved in...
MelRedcap, aka Hackk / Maledicta / Jillrobin
- Author of the in-progress NaNo story "Pinky and the Barrens", a saga of a gnome and a troll -
Mustafah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU

Re: Kitties!

Unread post by Mustafah »

Nice kitties, i also got two. one of them looks like your cat, Lilith. almost the same, just fatter.

Lots of thanks for TygerDarkstorm for the awesome sig!! =D

Mustafah wrote:Playable Pandaren with racial camel mount!!!
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Re: Kitties!

Unread post by Sarayana »

Aww, what cuties. How nice to be able to put a face to the cat when you complain of claws in your back again. ;)

I used to have a cat like Titti. She was fierce, she ran a stray dog out of our neighbourhood once. She jumped on its back and dug in. :lol: She also fought every fox, cat, dog or car that (in her mind) posed any threat to us... *sigh* I loved her so much, as bruised and scarred as she was.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3