Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha is ... no longer "public"

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha is now "Public"

Unread post by Ana »

The crocolisk are amazing!! finnally more colours for them

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Last edited by Teigan on Wed May 23, 2012 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Teigan wrote:
Now that just makes me feel like a prick.
:oops:
I was trying to be diplomatic. Sorry!
Diplomacy! Never did anyone any good, imo...

Wait.

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

On female worgen: The male faces I have seen ranged from wolf-ish to lion-ish to generic beast-ish (so long as that beast is a mammal with a protruding snout and big teeth, but my point is that it didn't remind me of anything specifically).

Now mind you, the rest of the body is definitely all worgen, so this is a fairly subtle effect. But I would expect Blizzard to have a similar range for the females: subtly fox-ish, subtly cat-ish, subtly wolf-ish (or maybe dog-ish, say something in the sighthound family).
Dragonpuff
Haiku Master
Realm: Duskwood (US)
Location: On an undisclosed island that is being shredded by giant boss fights

Unread post by Dragonpuff »

/is excited again
Kay, I'm not exactly sure if this from the leak or if it's something someone wrote up to be awesome, but I was lurking around the WoW forums and founds this:
Q u o t e:
Garrosh Hellscream: Don't talk back to me, troll. You know who was left in charge here. Have you not stopped to ask yourself why Thrall chose me instead of you?

Vol'Jin: Dere's no question why, Garrosh. He gave ya the title because he needed ta see once and for all if ya could overcome the pride and bloodlust dat have long run in ya family. I t'ink he did not expect de answer to be apparent so soon.

Garrosh Hellscream: You're lucky I don't gut you right here, whelp. You are foolish to think you can speak to your Warchief in such ways.

Vol'Jin: You're no Warchief of mine. Ya've not earned my respect, and I'll not see the Horde destroyed by ya thirst for war.

Garrosh Hellscream: And what exactly do you think that you are going to do about it? Your threats are hollow. Go slink away with the rest of your kind to the slums; I will endure your filth in my throne room no longer.

Vol'Jin: I know exactly what I am going to do about it, son of Hellscream. I will watch and wait as ya people slowly become aware of ya ineptitude. I will laugh as dey grow to despise ya as I do.

Vol'Jin: And when da time comes dat ya failure is complete and ya "power" is meaningless, I will be dere to end ya rule swiftly and silently.

Vol'Jin: Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulder and fearin' the shadows, for when da time comes and ya blood slowly drains out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.

Garrosh Hellscream: You have sealed your fate, troll.

Garrosh spits at Vol'Jin.

Vol'Jin: And you yours, "Warchief."
I swear, if this really happens ingame, I will love Vol'Jin all the more! I'll be first in line to join his secret army! *all starry eyed*

Taz'dingu of the Petopians Guild, Nesingwary Server

Here there be Dragons (and Eggs)

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Dragonpuff wrote:/is excited again
Kay, I'm not exactly sure if this from the leak or if it's something someone wrote up to be awesome, but I was lurking around the WoW forums and founds this:
Q u o t e:
Garrosh Hellscream: Don't talk back to me, troll. You know who was left in charge here. Have you not stopped to ask yourself why Thrall chose me instead of you?

Vol'Jin: Dere's no question why, Garrosh. He gave ya the title because he needed ta see once and for all if ya could overcome the pride and bloodlust dat have long run in ya family. I t'ink he did not expect de answer to be apparent so soon.

Garrosh Hellscream: You're lucky I don't gut you right here, whelp. You are foolish to think you can speak to your Warchief in such ways.

Vol'Jin: You're no Warchief of mine. Ya've not earned my respect, and I'll not see the Horde destroyed by ya thirst for war.

Garrosh Hellscream: And what exactly do you think that you are going to do about it? Your threats are hollow. Go slink away with the rest of your kind to the slums; I will endure your filth in my throne room no longer.

Vol'Jin: I know exactly what I am going to do about it, son of Hellscream. I will watch and wait as ya people slowly become aware of ya ineptitude. I will laugh as dey grow to despise ya as I do.

Vol'Jin: And when da time comes dat ya failure is complete and ya "power" is meaningless, I will be dere to end ya rule swiftly and silently.

Vol'Jin: Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulder and fearin' the shadows, for when da time comes and ya blood slowly drains out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.

Garrosh Hellscream: You have sealed your fate, troll.

Garrosh spits at Vol'Jin.

Vol'Jin: And you yours, "Warchief."
I swear, if this really happens ingame, I will love Vol'Jin all the more! I'll be first in line to join his secret army! *all starry eyed*
WANT!

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

lol, no one in the horde likes him, not even npcs
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Vol'Jin Foreign Legion! Sign me up!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Ryno wrote:Vol'Jin Foreign Legion! Sign me up!
Alright, signature here, initials there... Oh, and I'm gonna' need some of your blood. Strictly procedure...

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

I wish Vol'jin was left in charge!
/love at Trolls.
Dragonpuff
Haiku Master

KK, so I did some quick digging earlier but I didn't have the chance to post anything new before I had to run off for Mother's Day stuff.
I saw that originally in the General Wow forums. It was posted there by a guy who saw a post on MMOChamp. The post on MMOChamp came from a guy who saw it on 4Chan. The original poster on 4Chan that put out that dialogue was also posting images from the actual Alpha, complete with NPCs, not from a sandbox client. So, there is a very good chance that this is real.
If not, it is the most epic Troll ever. XD

EDIT: Wow forums, you do not fail me! <3 <3 <3
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3307 ... 129ad2.jpg

Tygamoon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bronzebeard

Unread post by Tygamoon »

Haha 4chan, Hun tells me to never go there. He says it like its a gathering of middle aged men in white vans with bags of candy looking out on a parking lot with creepy unblinking eyes.
Dragonpuff
Haiku Master

LOL
Yeah, 4Chan isn't always the best place. I can't navigate the freaking thing, so I don't even try, but my sister lurks around on it once and awhile. While it's true that a lot of BS comes out of it, there is the occasional real/honest posting, and I'm hoping this is one of them. Image helps to give me hope, but I know very well there is always the possibility of Shopping...

Chrizesu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Sisters of Elune (US RP)

Unread post by Chrizesu »

Tygamoon wrote:Haha 4chan, Hun tells me to never go there. He says it like its a gathering of middle aged men in white vans with bags of candy looking out on a parking lot with creepy unblinking eyes.
OMG, best thread derail ever.

Mains: [Burninrain|Zirconium|Ivoress|Nantosuelta|Sunrain]
Alts: [Emuishéré|Cynderlilly|Runicated|Marcell]

Nevar
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Nevar »

HAHAHA DIE GARROSH DIE!!!! I want to see Vol'jin kill him! Go trolls!

Foxy and Wiley! <3

Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master

Unread post by Ryno »

...my van is sky blue dammit!!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Nevar wrote:HAHAHA DIE GARROSH DIE!!!! I want to see Vol'jin kill him! Go trolls!
Agreed. If dis' be true, ah might be takin' a new likin' to dem' trolls. Heck, ah might e en be brushin' off mah trolliwh accent. It be good, mon?

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master

Unread post by Ryno »

Saturo wrote:
Nevar wrote:HAHAHA DIE GARROSH DIE!!!! I want to see Vol'jin kill him! Go trolls!
Agreed. If dis' be true, ah might be takin' a new likin' to dem' trolls. Heck, ah might e en be brushin' off mah trolliwh accent. It be good, mon?
Ja.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Ryno wrote:
Saturo wrote:
Ja.
Ah, but joo shouldn' be talkin' Swedish, mon! We be talkin' troll!

Tygamoon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bronzebeard

Unread post by Tygamoon »

:shock: Didn't mean to derail honest! Just popped into my head as something funny that I wanted to share is all. As to the Garrosh thing...yeah I'm not too thrilled about him being in charge. Defiantly wont feel the same way about the horde as well.