Your most Fail moments

Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Your most Fail moments

Unread post by Litlemouse »

What are your most "Fail" moments in WoW? Something stupidly embarrassing you've done that you wouldn't normally do?

I had one today. I was doing a dungeon with a friend while chatting on Vent, and as they were fighting some mobs, still chatting I ran right through the boss. :oops: Luckily my pet selfsacrificed himself for me til the tank could get aggro. But still... *shakes head* makes me look like a huntard, which is something I have been specifically trying to avoid >.<

Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Re: Your most Fail moments

Unread post by Moore »

Well.. I've fallen off fireplume peak/molten front about 900 times :\ that's pretty fail.

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

When i disengaged from the top of ban's tree when I meant to freezing trap

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Airwyn »

I was in a dungeon, jumped off a small ledge with the group to skip some trash and I had forgotten to dismiss my pet before the jump... Sambas went all "I'm commin' mom! Be right there right after I aggro all these mobs to get to you!!" I tried so hard to dismiss him but he was too far away and all the mobs came down and we wiped :/ needless to say, no one called me Air the rest of the instance... They called me huntard instead >.>

Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

The other day I was at Thunder Bluff doing the cooking/fishing dailies. It was the Pinning For Nuts cooking daily so I mounted up and ran around the edge of the mesa I was on before I decided to jump off and fly to one of the other mesas... only to realize that I was on my fossilized raptor instead of my winged guardian. >_>; SPLAT.
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Pulling not one, but two bosses in Naxx 40. Also, multi shotting on Golemagg's bridge in Vanilla in the MC days. Did you know Golemagg and his many flaming buddies all love beer and poker? They do. Or being so infamous for falling into lava you get summoned around MC? Oh yeah. I wonder how people put up with me sometimes. >_>
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Nahale
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Nahale »

Last edited by Nahale on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I have numerous stories of me disengaging off of cliffs, platforms etc. I won't get into those. XD

I think they best fail moment I had was back in Wrath. I found a Warlock flying around Wintergrasp at low health. I managed to catch up with him, shot him down in mid air and went to hit my parachute cloak... Only I ended up hitting Aspect of the Monkey. SPLAT. Word of advice - You cannot dodge the ground.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

I get stuck in every doorway ever and on every bridge, bush, tree, and rock. One time I got stuck on a cloud.

But that's about it. I'm super careful about dungeons and stuff.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

bunni12
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: hellscream

Unread post by bunni12 »

yey too may trees and braziers and lamposts in Wow, u are not the only one who gets stuck on everything!!

Lovely siggy by the fab Ashaine
Lotusii
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn

Unread post by Lotusii »

I disengaged right off a few cliffs when tired and or just hitting the wrong key in a panic. I stopped doing that a while ago by making sure not to play the game when overly drunk or tired though.
Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.
gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Onyxia, Kalecgos, and Blood Furnace

Unread post by gigandetsgirl »

I mostly PVP, and I cannot tell you how many times I have been in the middle ground of Eye of the Storm, trying to get or defend the flag, and I disengage myself right off the cliff. It makes me laugh every single time :lol:

Thank you so much Litlemouse for my amazing signature! :hug:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee
Bastienne, Costin, and Willoe

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

Aleu wrote:Word of advice - You cannot dodge the ground.
I actually spent an hour experimenting on my Rogue - trying time and time again to dodge the ground by hitting Evasion. XD

Hmm, let's see... Getting stuck? Check. Once got stuck in a chimney pre-Cataclysm.

I have macroed /startattack into my Kill Command. So I was on trapping duty, and in the middle of the combat decided to check how much time my trap had left... And hit Kill Command. Hello, broken CC!

Killing a lowbie pet I'd been camping for... Because for reasons unknown I thought it would be smart to Concussive Shot it. Back then I could've gotten away with it if I'd just kept moving to avoid the autoshots, but I didn't even do that. -.-
Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Cerele »

I once said a very private whisper in guild...............

heh ohh another was i made a hunter... (haha jk i love my hunter to death)

signature thanks to Kurieno
Lotusii
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn

Unread post by Lotusii »

I was exploring once before you could fly in the old world and I fell and got stuck behind the Exodar but in such a way I was trapped between it and a mountain. How did I forget this?
Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

Lotusii wrote:I was exploring once before you could fly in the old world and I fell and got stuck behind the Exodar but in such a way I was trapped between it and a mountain. How did I forget this?
I only very recently got myself stuck behind some random tree in Feralas. XD Actually had to HS out of there.
Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Morven »

There was the time I died in Blackrock Depths (pre 4.0), fell off the rail trying to run back to the center thing in Blackrock, fell in the lava as a corpse, and couldn't find a way out. I eventually had to open a GM ticket to escape.

And I've disengaged off the world in Eye of the Storm and off the bridge in Alterac Valley too many times to count ... and off the lumber mill rise in Arathi Basin, too, for that matter.

And the times I've gone into battle wielding a fishing pole.

I've done the "oops, not my flying mount" thing a couple times too.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

One time, really early in the morning, I entered a random and did the whole thing with "Aspect of the Daze" on. :mrgreen:

Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Morven »

Argh, don't remind me of that one!

One of the fun things about the hunter class is that there are so many easy ways to fail ...
Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Black Temple, Teron Gorefiend, pre-Sunwell. My turn to misdirect-pull to the main tank. Ready-check shows all green, get the go-ahead on vent. Make sure pet is on passive and won't steal aggro early. Move into range of Teron, unload whatever shots were the openers at the time (aimed + arcane?). Spend the next three seconds wondering why the hell Teron is running for me and not the tank. Finally realize I forgot that magic little ability called "Misdirection" before I pulled. As the "oh sh*t" dawns and I frantically mash feign, I get one-shot and Teron makes short work of the rest of the raid. Yeah, that wasn't one of my finest moments...

I still haven't lived that one down. Though I did get some relief in Sunwell, on the Twins encounter, where after having given the raid "The Speech" on not doing stupid things with Conflagration, our GM managed to turn the wrong way off the pillar, fall down towards the melee, and go BOOOM precisely halfway between the upper ledge and the floor, resulting in the entire raid getting hit by the conflag. That was totally awesome. :lol: