My UI ^^

Rynbi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

My UI ^^

Unread post by Rynbi »

I have no idea if this is the right place for this thread, so if it's not, please feel free to move it. xD

Anyway, Awhile back, I posted screenshots of my UI in the Post Your UI thread on the WoW forums, and was asked by quite a few people if I would ever upload it. I was pretty busy back then so I wasn't able to, but I finally cleaned everything up and uploaded it. I've posted quite a few taming screenshots here, and you could see my UI in most of them, so I figured I'd post this in case anyone happens to be interested. ^_^

Screenshots:
Idle
Party Frames
Raid Frames
Character Screen/Bags showing

Those of you who are interested, the link to download it is on WoWInterface. ^^

I'd love some feedback if possible. :)
Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Re: My UI ^^

Unread post by Chimera »

Wheres all the action bars o.O theres that bar at the bottom but theres only a handful of spells-- i loooove how its so full of spaaace *loves having a un-cluttered screen*

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

It's nice, but I couldn't use that. There is to much stuff I use, mounts, food, eng stuff, trinkets, traps..The list goes on.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Rynbi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Rynbi »

Xakaal wrote:Wheres all the action bars o.O theres that bar at the bottom but theres only a handful of spells-- i loooove how its so full of spaaace *loves having a un-cluttered screen*
I have everything keybound, so I only have my rotation showing. That's keybound as well, but I couldn't get used to having no action bars at all. xD I have four bars that are mouseover... One above the main action bar, one below, one to the left, and one to the right. :3
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Cool UI!

If memory serves there used to be a forum here for macros and UI design, but it seems to have disappeared at some point. :|

Which is too bad because I'm very keen on lua and xml and love talking to others who are as well.
Loffter
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstraza

Unread post by Loffter »

I just use bartender. I do have a lot of keybinds, but I click a lot of things too (traps, tame beast, food, etc). I dont see how you guys reach some of your keys while in movement =X
Rynbi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Rynbi »

Worba wrote:Cool UI!

If memory serves there used to be a forum here for macros and UI design, but it seems to have disappeared at some point. :|

Which is too bad because I'm very keen on lua and xml and love talking to others who are as well.
Thank you! ^_^

I'd never be able to write my own LUA, but I'm fairly decent at editing it. :3
Loffter wrote:I just use bartender. I do have a lot of keybinds, but I click a lot of things too (traps, tame beast, food, etc). I dont see how you guys reach some of your keys while in movement =X
The only things I ever click are things I never ever need in combat, like my alchemy flask, professions, and stuff like Jeeves. Everything else is bound.

I have small hands so I don't use default keybindings cause they just don't work very well for me since I can't reach a lot of the default ones. My main rotation is 1, 2, 3, Q, E, 4, F and then I have MD bound to `. Feign Death is Z, and my keyboard has five extra buttons on the side that I bound stuff like CDs, Trap Launcher, and my rocket boots to. My mouse also has a few extra buttons for things like targeting my focus's target, auto run (because I'm lazy xD), my mount, and my hunter's mark. Different traps are the same as my rotation, with shift as a modifier.

I actually used to click and keyboard turn when I first started playing, but I found a way of keybinding everything that works for me. ^_^
Loffter
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Loffter »

Impressive. I play a lot of FPS games and stuff, so I am used to moving my mouse around at high speeds. like..the way I play is on the right side of my screen, I have 2 bars full of foods, mounts, and vanity pets/summon pet/raise pet/feed pet.

I have my middle mouse wheen click bound to mend pet.
E is cobra shot
Q is macroed as hunters mark/pet attack
shift E is serpent sting
shift G is feign death
C is arcane shot
Z is B wrath
Shift + F is kill shot
V is multishot
1 is.. whatever its called, where you burn frenzy for energy
2 is raptor strike
3 is wing clip
4 is shadowmeld.
I click the ability that gives 50 energy manually. I also click cammo.

and then at the top of my bars, toward the right, I have a + sign of icons aranged with my traps, with trap launcher at the top.
Rynbi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Rynbi »

Loffter wrote:Impressive. I play a lot of FPS games and stuff, so I am used to moving my mouse around at high speeds. like..the way I play is on the right side of my screen, I have 2 bars full of foods, mounts, and vanity pets/summon pet/raise pet/feed pet.

E is cobra shot
shift E is serpent sting
shift G is feign death
C is arcane shot
Z is B wrath
Shift + F is kill shot
V is multishot
2 is raptor strike
3 is wing clip
4 is shadowmeld.

and then at the top of my bars, toward the right, I have a + sign of icons aranged with my traps, with trap launcher at the top.
Haha, E is actually my Cobra/Steady (depending on spec) Shot as well. ^^

I don't keep food on my bars, so I just open my bags to eat. And I will admit that I click Camo as well, since it's not something I use in combat, so it doesn't really need its' own keybind. ^_^

I actually have modifier keys on the bottom of my keyboard (Razer Anansi) for extra keybinds that I haven't even had to bind yet because I already had so many binds to begin with. xD
Loffter
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Loffter »

Rynbi wrote:
Loffter wrote:Impressive. I play a lot of FPS games and stuff, so I am used to moving my mouse around at high speeds. like..the way I play is on the right side of my screen, I have 2 bars full of foods, mounts, and vanity pets/summon pet/raise pet/feed pet.

E is cobra shot
shift E is serpent sting
shift G is feign death
C is arcane shot
Z is B wrath
Shift + F is kill shot
V is multishot
2 is raptor strike
3 is wing clip
4 is shadowmeld.

Haha, E is actually my Cobra/Steady (depending on spec) Shot as well. ^^

I don't keep food on my bars, so I just open my bags to eat. And I will admit that I click Camo as well, since it's not something I use in combat, so it doesn't really need its' own keybind. ^_^

I actually have modifier keys on the bottom of my keyboard (Razer Anansi) for extra keybinds that I haven't even had to bind yet because I already had so many binds to begin with. xD

Lol well despite being a 27 year old male, I love having outfits for my hunter. I have a dress from AQ40, a green summer dress, my pirate outfit, pvp, and pve. plus like, my orb of the sindorai, my two swords from sunwell for my pirate costume, and my AQ40 gun from the same. My bags are a total clusterfuck XD. I cant find anything half the time, TY blizzard for built in outfitter.
Rynbi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Rynbi »

Loffter wrote:Lol well despite being a 27 year old male, I love having outfits for my hunter. I have a dress from AQ40, a green summer dress, my pirate outfit, pvp, and pve. plus like, my orb of the sindorai, my two swords from sunwell for my pirate costume, and my AQ40 gun from the same. My bags are a total clusterfuck XD. I cant find anything half the time, TY blizzard for built in outfitter.
I actually have a ton of outfits for my hunter as well. xD My bank is where the clusterfuck is; I try to keep my bags as clean as possible. The screenshot I posted where my bags are showing is actually considered messy for me cause I like to keep loot card stuff like Path of Cenarius, Goblin Gumbo, D.I.S.C.O, Sandbox Tigers, and so on. xD

Some of my alts have so few buttons to push (I'm looking at you, Ele Shammy) that the D.I.S.C.O on that toon gets a keybind. ._.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Too much open space for me. XD I'll stick to spartanUI and XPerl. But not bad otherwise. x3 I'm more of a clicker.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

oh man you guys keybind everything @_@ i click, i cant reach my numbers for the default buttons and im messy with my keyboard, trying to move (i use the W A S D buttons for movement)

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Jessibelle wrote:Too much open space for me. XD I'll stick to spartanUI and XPerl. But not bad otherwise. x3 I'm more of a clicker.
I'm the same, It's to habit forming to go full keys without using the mouse. I'm fine using keys only when I don't have to move alot, but keep my moving alot and I go back to clicking. There is no way I could possibly remember all those key-binds though..
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Rynbi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Rynbi »

Jessibelle wrote:Too much open space for me. XD I'll stick to spartanUI and XPerl. But not bad otherwise. x3 I'm more of a clicker.
xD I'm the exact opposite. The default UI drove me CRAZY because it made me feel so claustrophobic, even on a huge monitor. When I first started using addons, I had literally everything in my spellbook on my action bars. I had so much unnecessary stuff showing, and the more I changed it around, the more useless stuff I got rid of. xD

I know not many people can stand having all that stuff hidden, but it works for me. :3 I have all the information I need, and I'm happy cause I can still see the entire screen. ^_^
Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

wish I could have everything bound... at max I have 5 button ever bound 1-5 and that's it... I'm stuck in middle ground and I hate it lol.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

wish I could have everything bound... at max I have 5 button ever bound 1-5 and that's it... I'm stuck in middle ground and I hate it lol.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.