Top Baleroc BM Parses.

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Top Baleroc BM Parses.

Unread post by Lisaara »

Monica Gems wrote:
Gimlion wrote:Like I said, EJ is nothing but what their name depicts. They care nothing for our community, and even their guides for class help is only so they can toot their own horn. I guarantee they knew the risk they were taking for the whole of the Hunter community, they just don't give a rat's ass.
I can't stop you from thinking this, but they have one of, if not THE best, guides for classes, especially hunters. What other options do hunters have anyway, Frostheim? I'd rather take no advice than his advice. EJ is numbers, period. It isn't about cuddling your spirit beast or /patting your jormungar, it's strictly dps theory-crafting. And it's usually spot on, too.
I tried using EJ for my druid and ended up doing worse.

So yeah...for my hunter, they didnt have much for Bm at the time that I looked. I use Warcrafthuntersunion.com, whom are up to date all the time and friendly to the people that ask questions there, as BM I'm usually top DPS in most cases. I was able to even learn a bit about MM because of WHU. They answered questions that EJ just gave me the run around in.

So yeah...sorry...EJ is not the best source for everyone.....minmaxer or otherwise.

Thats all i'm gonna say on the matter for EJ.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Monica Gems
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Monica Gems »

EJ is very, very complex. It's min/maxing to a seriously (almost unnecessarily) microscopic level and can get very confusing very quickly, but that's about the only drawback. Using it has branded me and perhaps the one or two others as outsiders, apparently, and this is not the first time I've been trashed for recommending it on these forums. Keep using your Frostheim, kids. Meanwhile, I'll just. Y'know. Quit using these boards. Not getting a terribly friendly vibe from here in general anyway, got a fairly full "ignore" list which to me says this is a place I'm better off not visiting.
pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by pengupuff »

Monica Gems wrote:EJ is very, very complex. It's min/maxing to a seriously (almost unnecessarily) microscopic level and can get very confusing very quickly, but that's about the only drawback. Using it has branded me and perhaps the one or two others as outsiders, apparently, and this is not the first time I've been trashed for recommending it on these forums. Keep using your Frostheim, kids. Meanwhile, I'll just. Y'know. Quit using these boards. Not getting a terribly friendly vibe from here in general anyway, got a fairly full "ignore" list which to me says this is a place I'm better off not visiting.
Unfortunately you kind of have to walk on eggshells to keep from offending someone around here. I discovered that a long time ago. That said, for people who lurk more than post (like myself) this forum is full of useful information, and I actually check here first for updates on MoP and upcoming patches. And, I mean, most of the people here are really cool, but there are just a few who always feel the need to jump in and get all preachy. But hey, it's the internet. It's gonna be like that anywhere.

I think this whole silithid exploit is kind of hilarious. So, the buff only lasts a few minutes and they have to re-tame that boss over and over again to remain competitive? Wooooow. Those guys really need to get laid, I think.

As for the EJ community, it has been very helpful to me. Granted, I don't post or anything (they're called "jerks" for a reason), but I definitely don't think they have it out for hunters specifically. Of course, those builds aren't the best for all play styles, but if you're looking to top the charts in raids, they really are a great resource.

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

Nightsights
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Gilneas-US

Unread post by Nightsights »

getting a little off topic now, but like i said in my previous post, they update their info to match current gear levels to maximize shot rotations, shot priorities, stat priorities, rework the new 2 and 4 piece bonuses, etc. current gear levels are 378-391 unless you're at that gear level it won't benefit you as much as it will for raiders. that being said, i know of only 3-4 others on this forum that raids current content, so the EJ info is less important/less useful to the majority here.

back on topic, the count is up to 18
Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

pengupuff wrote:Unfortunately you kind of have to walk on eggshells to keep from offending someone around here. I discovered that a long time ago. That said, for people who lurk more than post (like myself) this forum is full of useful information, and I actually check here first for updates on MoP and upcoming patches. And, I mean, most of the people here are really cool, but there are just a few who always feel the need to jump in and get all preachy. But hey, it's the internet. It's gonna be like that anywhere.
The real problem is when we try to correct bad information. And discussion about "acceptable" dps goes nowhere...
Nightsights wrote: i know of only 3-4 others on this forum that raids current content, so the EJ info is less important/less useful to the majority here.
I think there's more that 3-4... (I'm 7/7-1/7 and 6/7 on my two hunters).

What frustrates me about the Baleroc issue is that it distracts from addressing the issue of keeping BM raid viable, which I'd argue that in 4.2 it really isn't. With the 4.3 changes we'll have to see, maybe pet aoe will be worth it.
Account has been closed at user's request.
Nightsights
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Gilneas-US

Unread post by Nightsights »

word on mmo is that it (bugged bugs) was stealth fixed yesterday.
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Good. :)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!