Show enemy debuffs-bug

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Show enemy debuffs-bug

Unread post by Finduilas »

Already a few weeks ago (I think it was when 4.3 hit) I noticed that during a fight in a dungeon or raid the cc abilities and dots of other group members didn't show on the mobs. I didn't see how long an icetrap of an other hunter would run or if a mob was in zap or blind. After fiddling around in my settings I found the "show enemy debuffs" button in the interface options. It was activated, I deactivated and reactivated it and yeah, cc and other dots were showing again. Now when I logg in I always have to deactivate and reactivate the "show enemy debuffs" button to see other player's abilities. It's somewhat annoying, because it resets everytime I switch to a different toon or do a relogg. Did anybody else encounter this problem or have any suggestion how I can fix it? The box is checked when I logg in, but it doesn't work.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Smyelmdar
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Runetotem/Kilrogg/Nagrand EU

Re: Show enemy debuffs-bug

Unread post by Smyelmdar »

I've had the same issue with this, and also with the mature language filter.
But I haven't found a way around it though. :(

I'll be waiting on the highland, with its wonderful serenity.
Where the stars glow and the brooks flow, that's my way of life.
When the mountains on the highland, and the nature is surrounding me, when the wind blows, that's all I need.

Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Re: Show enemy debuffs-bug

Unread post by Sarayana »

I have the same issue. I haven't fiddled with the interface settings though. Did you open a ticket about it?

I also noticed that my debuffs will look like they fall off mobs (I notice it on raid bosses, where I'm specifically keeping track of them) but aren't actually off--my magenuggets will for example show living bomb as up although I don't see the icon on the boss' portrait. Same with my shaman's flameshock, but then lava burst will still come off cooldown faster.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3