Wondering when the big pre-expack event is.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Wondering when the big pre-expack event is.

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Look I've only been on wow for a half hour or so since the patch as my art show date is coming up and so I'm busy as all hell. Can anyone tell me when the big event starts? or is it live now? Thanks in advance :3
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: Wondering when the big pre-expack event it.

Unread post by Kalliope »

I think in 2-3 weeks, closer to the MoP release. :)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Wondering when the big pre-expack event is.

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Ah okay thanks :D I saw some pandas in Org today was thinking they had something to do with it untill I found out one was a monk trainer :lol:
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

All the pieces are in place for the Theramore event, but nothing's going to happen immediately, so you're okay. :D

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Shinryu Masaki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Shinryu Masaki »

Theramore's Fall, the first of many Scenarios coming to World of Warcraft, is a story-changing event that will be available to level-85 characters for one week only -- the week leading up to the launch of Mists of Pandaria on September 25.

For the duration of the week of September 18-24, level-85 characters will be able to queue up for and participate in the Alliance and Horde versions of this new Scenario with two friends. (Please note: if friends are not available to you at the time, two will be provided. Batteries not included. Subject to change. Void where prohibited.)

After the lifting of the mists, Theramore's Fall will join all other Scenarios as level-90-only content, and everyone -- including players who missed it at level 85 -- will be able to play through the event. Upon completing the Scenario for the first time, players will see the aftermath of the battle whenever visiting Theramore in Dustwallow Marsh. Theramore will eventually be changed permanently to its post-battle state in a future patch, sometime after the launch of Mists of Pandaria, whether or not players have completed the Scenario.

We’ll see you there!
Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6412423849
ImageImage