Patch 5.0.5

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Patch 5.0.5

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/291 ... uild-16030

Lots of tweeks...worms and chimeras were nerfed quite a bit. Aspects have a cd now. Rabid was nerfed too.
Death Knight

Blood Presence now increases Stamina by 25%, up from 8%.

Frost

Threat of Thassarian now increases your Frost Strike damage by 40%, down from 50%.

Druid

Hurricane base damage increased by 27% and SP scaling increased by 7%.
Swipe now does 400% weapon damage, up from 375%.
Thrash damage increased by 7%.

Talents

Dream of Cenarius now increases the damage done by your next 2 Moonfire or Sunfire casts by 50%, down from 65%.

Hunter

Aspect of the Beast now has a 1 sec cooldown.
Aspect of the Cheetah now has a 1 sec cooldown.
Aspect of the Fox now has a 1 sec cooldown.
Aspect of the Hawk now has a 1 sec cooldown.
Aspect of the Pack now has a 1 sec cooldown.

Talents

Aspect of the Iron Hawk now has a 1 sec cooldown.

Pets

Burrow Attack now costs 50 Focus, up from 20. Base damage reduced by 50%..
Froststorm Breath now costs 50 Focus, up from 20.
Rabid now increases your pet's attack power by 25% for 20 sec, down from 50%.

Mage

Ice Lance base damage increased by 13%. SP scaling increased by 13%.
Mana Attunement increases mana regeneration by 400%, up from 150%.

Frost

Frostbolt causes the target to take an additional 5% damage from your Frostbolt and Ice Lance, and your Water Elemental's Waterbolt, down from 8%.

Major Glyphs

Glyph of Ice Lance: Your Ice Lance now hits 1 additional target for 40% damage, down from 50%.

Monk

Chi Torpedo damage increased by 10% and healing increased by 25%. AP scaling increased to 51.8%, up from 41.4%.
Spinning Crane Kick (Brewmaster) now does damage every .75 sec and lasts 2.2 sec, rather than every 1 sec for 3 sec.
Spinning Crane Kick Spinning Crane Kick While channeling Spinning Crane Kick, you also heal nearby injured allies for 4,013 every 1 sec for 3 sec. 0.75 sec for 2.2 sec.

Talents

Chi Torpedo damage increased by 10% and healing increased by 25%. AP scaling increased to 51.8%, up from 41.4%.
Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger damage increased by 10%.
Rushing Jade Wind damage increased by 10%. AP scaling increased to 82.5%, up from 75%.

Brewmaster

Stance of the Sturdy Ox now increases Energy regeneration by 10%, down from 30%. Stagger now causes 80% (was 70%) of the damage to happen instantly and the remaining 20% (was 30%) to be divided over 10 sec.

Paladin

Retribution

Divine Storm now does 100% weapon damage, down from 130%.
Mastery: Hand of Light now grants certain spells 15% additional damage as Holy damage, down from 17%.

Priest

Mind Sear damage and SP scaling increased by 30%.

Rogue

Combat

Blade Flurry now reduces energy regeneration by 20% when active, down from 30%.

Subtlety

Premeditation now allows additional combo points to last 18 sec, down from 20.

Shaman

Chain Lightning damage and SP scaling reduced by 18%.

Warlock

Seed of Corruption base seed damage reduced by 30%. Damage target needs to take before explosion and SP scaling reduced by 30%.

Talents

Harvest Life damage and SP scaling reduced by 30%.

Affliction

Seed of Corruption base seed damage reduced by 30%. Damage target needs to take before explosion and SP scaling reduced by 30%.

Demonology

Felguard: Felstorm now does 100% weapon damage, down from 150%.
Hellfire damage and SP scaling reduced by 30%.
Metamorphosis: Void Ray damage and SP scaling reduced by 30%.

Destruction

Fire and Brimstone: Your next Immolate, Incinerate, Conflagrate or Curse will hit all targets within 15 yards of the target and deal 43.4% of their normal damage, down from 55.8%.
Havoc now has a 25 sec cooldown, down from 45 sec.

Pets

Felstorm now does 100% weapon damage, down from 150%.

Warrior

Item - Warrior PvP Set 4P Bonus - Increases your speed by 70% for 3 sec after using Heroic Leap. This replaces the old Item - Warrior PvP Set 4P Bonus.

Talents

Dragon Roar now does a .5 sec knockdown, down from 3 sec.

Raid & Dungeon Abilities

Stomp Splits 750,000 Splits 675,000 damage between all targets within 25 yards.
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Re: Patch 5.0.5

Unread post by Ziarre »

Looks like the Aspects got taken off the GCD, then.

Apparently with Beast Cleave in the mix, Worms and Chimaera were doing WAY too much AoE damage, so they got a heavy nerf. They're supposed to still be a sustained damage increase on AoE heavy fights, but not to the broken extent that caused such a nerf.
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Deadblaster
Realm: Ragnaros,Ghostlands

Unread post by Deadblaster »

I dont see what is Blizzards problem,just because BM is the top hunter PvE spec now they have to overnerf the source of our power? I sense that we will be last in place of the hunter specs this expansion as well.
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

A nerf to the two AoE pets doesn't mean BM isn't still on top, which is where it was regardless, the last I checked.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Kalliope wrote:A nerf to the two AoE pets doesn't mean BM isn't still on top, which is where it was regardless, the last I checked.
Not to mention... AoE should not be a determinant of how good a DPS spec is, if your group is concerned about wiping because AoE isn't strong enough, then I can't imagine what the bosses will do to your group.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Gimlion wrote:
Kalliope wrote:A nerf to the two AoE pets doesn't mean BM isn't still on top, which is where it was regardless, the last I checked.
Not to mention... AoE should not be a determinant of how good a DPS spec is, if your group is concerned about wiping because AoE isn't strong enough, then I can't imagine what the bosses will do to your group.
^ This. Strong AoE is fine and dandy but in the long run...doesn't mean squat. It's the damage on the boss that matters.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine