What race is your hunter?

Pantaloons
Realm: Kael'thas

What race is your hunter?

Unread post by Pantaloons »

I was just curious about what is the most popular race for hunters, and what isn't as popular.

My hunter is a Goblin! and I don't recall ever sighting another goblin hunter in all my WoWing career since they became a race.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: What race is your hunter?

Unread post by Makoes »

Well, my main hunter (lv 90) is a Female Night Elf, I also have a lv 85 Dreanei hunter, my Horde Hunter is a lv 60+ Female blood elf. My favorite race to play is a male worgen, but sadly I cant see either of my high level hunters turning male...I have a lv 18 goblin hunter but sadly have a hard time getting into "horde" side toons...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Blood Elf here as my main. :)
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Junrei is a Pandaren. Taluwen is a Blood Elf. Jessibelle is a Worgen. :3

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

My Main is a Night Elf. My main alt is a Tauren. My other 2 hunter alts are a goblin and blood elf.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

My main is a Nightelf, Abricot is a dwarf, Xinia is human, Norrathia is a draenir, Mikaido panda and Kahlua is swinging between worgen and bloodelf/troll ;) - and no im not crazy ;)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

I have two humans, two dwarves, two night elves, a draenei, a worgen, an orc, an undead, a tauren, two trolls, a goblin, a blood elf and two pandaren.
Out of these the night elves, worgen, orc, tauren, one of the trolls, the goblin and the blood elf are max level or close.
And out of these, my favourites are one of the dwarves (love her stables), both night elves (Lomelinda is my first Survival hunter, and Lindorindel's stable theme and RP story is one of my favourites), one of the trolls (Mozag, my first hunter) and my goblin (my first BM hunter).
My least favourite are the Draenei (can't bond with her even after over 60 levels) and the Worgen (I don't much like Worgen, although I keep her along for the memories).

But I still can't say any of them are my "main".
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I have three "main" hunters, but only one that I play- my worgen woman, Daphine. My other hunters are a male troll and a female dwarf.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag wrote:I have two humans, two dwarves, two night elves, a draenei, a worgen, an orc, an undead, a tauren, two trolls, a goblin, a blood elf and two pandaren.
Out of these the night elves, worgen, orc, tauren, one of the trolls, the goblin and the blood elf are max level or close.
And out of these, my favourites are one of the dwarves (love her stables), both night elves (Lomelinda is my first Survival hunter, and Lindorindel's stable theme and RP story is one of my favourites), one of the trolls (Mozag, my first hunter) and my goblin (my first BM hunter).
My least favourite are the Draenei (can't bond with her even after over 60 levels) and the Worgen (I don't much like Worgen, although I keep her along for the memories).

I´m soooo glad that I´m not the only one with many hunters :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Tårnfalk wrote:
Mozag wrote:I have two humans, two dwarves, two night elves, a draenei, a worgen, an orc, an undead, a tauren, two trolls, a goblin, a blood elf and two pandaren.

I´m soooo glad that I´m not the only one with many hunters :D
Well, if anywhere, this is the place for hunter-obsessed players like ourselves. One hunter or many, we all love our pets! :D
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

One of each race with the exception of dwarf. I have 3 dwarf hunters...

My main is an Orc.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I have hunters of every race except Gnome (unavailable) and Undead (I don't play Undead characters).
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

Main, Shade, panda, 90
Gypsi, night elf, 85
Styxx, Draenei, 79
Dytz, goblin, 80

Then two low level night elf and a worgen.

Yep, all hunters
Smyelmdar
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Runetotem/Kilrogg/Nagrand EU

Unread post by Smyelmdar »

My main is a male troll hunter. But I have a lot of other hunters.
The first character I ever made in WoW was a male dwarf hunter though. He still exists, but has levelled very very slowly since 2005, and I think he's level 76 now.

But besides my main, I have 4 other hunters that were maxed before MoP. A blood elf female, troll female, orc female and an orc male. (The ones in my signature. :P)
Of the alliance on my main server I have my old dwarf male, a dwarf female, a human male, a human female and a draenei male.

On other servers I have hunters from level 1 to 65 of almost all races and genders. Still haven't made new pandaren hunters yet, and I know I only have one draenei female. Actually she's the only draenei female character I have, as I've never really liked how they look.

I'll be waiting on the highland, with its wonderful serenity.
Where the stars glow and the brooks flow, that's my way of life.
When the mountains on the highland, and the nature is surrounding me, when the wind blows, that's all I need.

Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

On Garrosh, she's Night Elf. I will not use anything but bows on her. Period.

On Proudmoore, she's Human. I prefer Crossbows on her, and avoid guns, but I'll still use em if they're an upgrade. xD Bows are better than guns, but worse than XBows. :P
ejpaints
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aerie Peak

Unread post by ejpaints »

Enika and vektoria are both worgen. Enika spent a year as a troll hence the sig. Originally she was a night elf that turned worgen on cata launch day. I have another lvl 80 worgen on an inactive account. Not sure if I will ever go to retrieve her though as she's on a server I no longer play.

Most of my toons are worgen actually. Pali is a goat and monk is a panda. Then a night elf Mage. Dk, both Druids, lock, priest, & both hunters are all furry though.
Enikka & Gara.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Kalhoun is a male human, and currently my main. I also have Kaeshen, my little lowbie male blood elf. Man, I really should work on leveling him.
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Unread post by Ceravan »

My main is Nügget, gobby hunter... least hordeside, but my main alliance one and original toon from vanilla is Ceravan, my Night Elf Hunter. I also have a Worgen, Undead, and Pandaren hunter, and a Dwarven one as well.

Astratia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Astratia »

My main hunter, as well as my favorite is Astratia a Night Elf huntress. I recently made a second one, who I do enjoy playing and that's Celyna my female Worgen hunter :D

Art Credit to Lupin Dark Wolf

Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

<---- Female dwarf, and she's *fabulous*.

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.