Unread post by Edanna »

Ah maybe it's because I'm typically on a US server but not in the US :(
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Sarth 25 3d question

Unread post by Lisaara »

No no. US Server, is what I meant. Try again? I cleared out my friends list a bit.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Edanna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bored of all gaming, what else is new XD

Unread post by Edanna »

Ill try later I'm on my way to the mall for now :)

Btw it said player not found when I tried to add, but I will try again later anyways and we'll see.

You add via the friends list huh?
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Yup. Kanagosa#1596

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Unread post by Lazurianis »

Sarth 25 3D is soloable, but not as a hunter, generally it is soloable by Fury/Arms Warriors and DKs or any class that has a high burst macro. The only problem I would say you would encounter is the boss putting the immunity shield up. However, you would need to be in the highest end raid gear at the time ect. Arms and Fury Warriors may have an easier time doing this than a DK for example. I would NOT recommend soloing this boss especially if you don't have the proper gear. Just bring a second person along with good gear, when the drakes are all stacked on Sarth and Sarth gets his shield, one goes into the portal, dps down the miniboss, gg. Keep in mind, you probably need a lot of selfhealing abilities if you were to attempt this, and a high end burst macro. For Warrior's it would be;

Remove the [brackets] with text in them.

#showtooltip Recklessness
/use [insert trinket here]
/use [insert trinket here]
/cast Avatar
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Recklessness
/cast Skull Banner
/cast Colossus Smash
/cast Deadly Calm

COPY THIS EXACT MACRO EXACTLY! Now, your job is, if you have two trinkets that are click-to-activate, you need to look at their activated stat, then organize them. "Well, this one gives me 5,000 strength, and this one gives me 3,000". Organize them by the highest number, so the 5,000 STR first and the 3,000 second. If you don't have a click-to-activate trinket, that's okay, but the macro wont be as effective. This macro is organized by numbers and stat/attribute bonuses. So Avatar & Berserker Rage because they both give damage dealt, Recklessness and Skull Banner because they both give Critical Strike, Colossuss Smash for more damage, and Deadly Calm for faster Heroic Strikes/Cleaves.

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark