After Three Years...

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

After Three Years...

Unread post by Lazurianis »

On April 10th, 2013, after three long and hard years, I finally did it. The night before, my guild mates, friends, and family all wanted me to do ICC25H. So I did.

We cleared up to The Lich King, and we stopped temporarily (due to only 8 people were present,) and we'd pick it up tomorrow.
The next day, I was so tedious to kill The Lich King. But instead, I regathered my friends, family, and guildies, and had them watch me finally get Shadowmourne, after three years. Shadowmourne was the only legendary I truly ever wanted, and now, I have it. We cleared The Lich King without a problem, (however I couldn't loot the Sealed Chest, but that was cleared up with a GM the day after). and now, I don't have any regrets.

A HUGE shout-out to anyone who has ever helped me with this, even pugs, that's you too. :D

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... B6n/simple

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: After Three Years...

Unread post by pop »

Congratulations.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Grats! I'm so happy for you Laz. ICC was a nice raid back in the day and the Shadowmourn questline is very much worth it.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Hatari
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Hatari »

Congrats!

I know how good it feels to finally get something you've been wanting for a long time. Enjoy. :)
Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Unread post by Lazurianis »

Thank you all, it's very much appreciated :D

I'm relieved I finally have it, it's one less thing to worry about now, :lol:

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark