Warlock with a warlock pet 0.o

Saturo

Warlock with a warlock pet 0.o

Unread post by Saturo »

I found a video on YouTube earlier with a warlock that had managed to enslave a demonology specced lock while enslaved while he was in his demon form!

Does anyone know if this is still doable? Might be time to dust of my old lock if it is.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Re: Warlock with a warlock pet 0.o

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

I'm not sure, though it does remind me of this one webcomic: http://www.awkwardzombie.com/comic1-062909.php

XD

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Hmm, it might be. Never tried it. But I assume it's a hoax, as hunters still cannot tame druids. ;)

Vorel
Realm: Aggramar

Unread post by Vorel »

As far i know a Demonology oriented Warlock,with Metamorphosis spell active(transformed to a demon i mean) is vulnerable to paladin' "exorcism" and "turn evil" spells,warlocks "banish" spell,not sure though if there is/are any Priest's spell/spells that can do what the three spells i refer.During public test time though a warlock was able to "enslave" another warlock who was at demon form,but they fixed it as was not intended to happen such way.

Where many see wild beasts as enemies to be destroyed,I see valuable allies who have simply lost their way...

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Vorel wrote:As far i know a Demonology oriented Warlock,with Metamorphosis spell active(transformed to a demon i mean) is vulnerable to paladin' "exorcism" and "turn evil" spells,warlocks "banish" spell,not sure though if there is/are any Priest's spell/spells that can do what the three spells i refer.During public test time though a warlock was able to "enslave" another warlock who was at demon form,but they fixed it as was not intended to happen such way.
It was what looked like a destro-lock with a metamorphosed lock running next to him. It not doable anymore tough, I tried it with a friend.

On a different note:
Druid pets would be cool.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

saturo wrote:Druid pets would be cool.
The druid forum would hear no end of it.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

"Roar! i r mighty feral druid, and i r kix ur azz!"
*Freezing trap*
*Tame Beast*
"OMG WTF U R HAZ ME PETS LOLOLOLOLOL U R GAY!"

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master

Unread post by Ryno »

saturo wrote:"Roar! i r mighty feral druid, and i r kix ur azz!"
*Freezing trap*
*Tame Beast*
"OMG WTF U R HAZ ME PETS LOLOLOLOLOL U R GAY!"
Direct quote summary of the official forums.

Seaiayu
Realm: Rivendare Seaiayu lvl 80 , Kâgome lvl 27

Unread post by Seaiayu »

well priests have mind control right? well hunters should be able to control druids and shammys while beast forms, itd be like MC or eyes of beast, and last maybe 20-30 seconds. i think locks should have that too for demons.
Respect the BLADE!

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Haha, that would actually be a pretty nifty ability for a hunter. Priests can mind control others, Warlocks can enslave demons temporarily...so hunter should be able to take control of a beast for a limited time. :D
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

[Hypnotic Watch]

2sec Cast Time
2min Cooldown
Dangle your hypnotic watch before the tafget beasts eyes, mesmerizing it for 30 seconds.