(deleted)

Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zhinru
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Re: On edge about coming back.

Unread post by Zhinru »

In my opinion,
If you have stuff to do from older patches and care about it, re-sub. Just this patch's stuff alone is either not worth the money (Barrens stuff) or you'll be able to do it anytime later (30 new stable slots).
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Depends on how tight your budget is. if it's tight, I'd wait.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Oddly enough, I found that my DPS actually went up about dramatically after the patch, even in BM with exotic pets. So I wouldn't worry too much about the nerfs.

But really, if you want to play, I say just sub again and play. Sure, you could spend the money on other things, but if you think it'll be fun to derp around on WoW for a bit, what's the harm?

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Albain
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Albain »

My DPS went up about 10k, with blink strikes and the new beast cleave. Some nerfs hurt.. but the buffs made up for it, for me. It might be worth it for you too. Pet hunting has been a joy, with 50 stable slots.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

If its a matter of interest alone, and not so much content, I myself would say hold off. I had 4 months left on my sub when I quit WoW and its been like 2? 3? months since the sub ended that I have been romping around finding little interest in returning. I quit in December so that was a couple patches ago now and I got like, nearly nothing of 5.1 done IIRC.

If you have the interest and its not a problem spending that money, go for it for sure if you feel strongly that perhaps this time around you might find a reason to stay but if its a real hit or miss, I'd hold off and splurge it somewhere else if you have the money to spend in the first place. The game will still be around for a while yet, the loss of subscribers hasn't been enough to send Blizz into critical mode or anything hehe.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |