looking for a non CRZ server.

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

looking for a non CRZ server.

Unread post by HunterFTW »

yes i know the servers that don't have CRZ is the RPPVP servers.but i would like to know if there is anygood RPPVP servers out there.i am planing to move my human hunter there.CRZ is realy pushing my off the edge.
Celi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Saurfang, Oceanic

Re: looking for a non CRZ server.

Unread post by Celi »

I don't know about the RPPVP servers but I'd wait to hear more about these virtual realms they're going to be bringing in before moving to escape CRZ.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

i'm just sick and tyred of this CRZ and i no longer love the server i am on anymore as much as i used to.if it means to get away from the plauge of CRZ i will put up with PVP in the RPPVP.hopefully i can take the flag pvp off.unless blizz get smart and makes a PVE non CRZ server.be more then happy to move to that server.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

All servers have CRZ so...I'm not really sure what you're looking for cause your title says one thing but what you're saying is another. Could you please clarify?

If it's 'non-crz', then I hate to tell you but there isn't any. Every single server has CRZ. There is no way out of it. No way around it.

If it's an rppvp server, I've heard Emerald Dream is good(pretty sure thats one of them).

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Jess: Last time I checked, RPPvP servers were special in the sense that they didn't have CRZ cause there aren't enough servers to lump together or something or other. Whether they've changed this or not is beyond me.

But yes, Emerald Dream is the most active one, I think.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I wasn't aware of that. Far as Blizz has said in anything I've seen, they've all been CRZed, likely with normal pvp servers.

LisaaraPokefarm

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

yes but i have found a server and i have already been enjoying the empty zone i fly around in.thank you.
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Junrei wrote:I wasn't aware of that. Far as Blizz has said in anything I've seen, they've all been CRZed, likely with normal pvp servers.
I don't know if the same applies for US servers, but at least on EU I have some characters on a completely dead RPPvP realm, and I can guarantee I have never seen anyone from another realm there. And I do assure you that server needs it. :D

They can't merge them with PvP realms, because of the RP aspect and naming rules, and they can't merge them with RP servers, because of those not wanting PvPers amidst them. So those do not appear to be cross-realmed. At least for sure the one I am on is not.
Nevish
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Thunderhorn

Unread post by Nevish »

Ravenholdt-US does not have CRZ because it is an RP-PVP realm, and apparently most CRZ realms are determined by type similarity and time zones. Because of Ravendholdt's unique realm type, it does not currently have any or very little CRZ merging. I rolled a baby hunter there after hearing the rumour, and the realm seems pretty average (empty) once you leave the major cities.

Hating CRZ myself, I can say this: walking into an empty Elwynn Forest is AWESOME.

The people there are also pretty nice and have some awesome scheduled RP events for both factions.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

why not wait until the next patch and Virtual Realms?

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Nevish
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Nevish »

I like having access to the option of solitary playing, which CRZ takes away by filling "outdated" zones with players. This in itself isn't a bad idea on paper, but I'd really like an option to turn CRZ off when the competition for daily objectives, resources, and pet farming becomes too much. I've also been griefed repeatedly on PVP realms, and have given up playing a few characters entirely because I cannot escape the onslaught of being farmed for the lulz, only to be told I am being an overreactive carebear if I complain.

Blizzard's idea of socializing is not fun when it's repeatedly enforced like a military law that players cannot escape. And as of late, their idea of "helping" long term problems with short term solutions has been more detrimental to their user base than anything else.

Virtual Realms is basically a way of saying "realm merger" and downgrading server sizes to a nice homogenized lump. They're treating the game like it's dead already. I don' trust it.
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Whats a good RPPVP realm?

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Nevish wrote:Ravenholdt-US does not have CRZ because it is an RP-PVP realm, and apparently most CRZ realms are determined by type similarity and time zones. Because of Ravendholdt's unique realm type, it does not currently have any or very little CRZ merging. I rolled a baby hunter there after hearing the rumour, and the realm seems pretty average (empty) once you leave the major cities.

Hating CRZ myself, I can say this: walking into an empty Elwynn Forest is AWESOME.

The people there are also pretty nice and have some awesome scheduled RP events for both factions.
yep thats where i moved to i LOVE the emtptyness.and i know that when i go AWSOME its the evil thats CRZ has done to me over the past.i love it.been in rarehunter pet heaven.i want to move the rest of my toons here.maybe we can meet sometimes to say hi.
Helsinki
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Dalaran - US

Unread post by Helsinki »

Not all RPPVP servers are crz free! Only two are: Ravenholdt and The Venture Co. This is because of their rp-pvp status *combined* with their time zones. The others share with other realms, last I checked.
Sarynotsorry - Dalaran
Helgada - Nesingwary
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Helsinki wrote:Not all RPPVP servers are crz free! Only two are: Ravenholdt and The Venture Co. This is because of their rp-pvp status *combined* with their time zones. The others share with other realms, last I checked.
Thank you for confirming that. I knew I wasn't crazy!

LisaaraPokefarm

Nevish
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Nevish »

HunterFTW wrote:
Nevish wrote:Ravenholdt-US does not have CRZ because it is an RP-PVP realm, and apparently most CRZ realms are determined by type similarity and time zones. Because of Ravendholdt's unique realm type, it does not currently have any or very little CRZ merging. I rolled a baby hunter there after hearing the rumour, and the realm seems pretty average (empty) once you leave the major cities.

yep thats where i moved to i LOVE the emtptyness.and i know that when i go AWSOME its the evil thats CRZ has done to me over the past.i love it.been in rarehunter pet heaven.i want to move the rest of my toons here.maybe we can meet sometimes to say hi.
When I finally get my computer back, sure thing! We'll high five. :3

Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

For those of you seeking dead servers, have you considered Oceanic due to the time difference?

It will be interesting to see what happens with virtual realms.
Account has been closed at user's request.