Have You Ever Leveled Two of the Same Classes?

Maggien
Realm: Arygos

Have You Ever Leveled Two of the Same Classes?

Unread post by Maggien »

Have you ever made two of the same classes and leveled them up to 90(or so)? If so, why?

Which classes were they and why did you choose that class?

Did it seem boring leveling the same class again?

<I'm thinking of making another hunter, but I don't really know :| >

Leave your thoughts and comments below! :D
Signature Credit : TygerDarkstorm
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Have You Ever Leveled Two of the Same Classes?

Unread post by Rawr »

I leveled 3 hunters to 90, almost a fourth. I like being able to solo things and collecting pets is fun too. Hunters are my favorite class and always will be no matter how bad Blizzard messes them up. :mrgreen:

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Two? Try like.. 5
I have 5 druids now, 4 are feral. Though only 3 are 90. I also have 2 BM hunters xD

Yes I am out of my head o_o;

Honestly, I'm not too sure how the druid thing happened. It just did, then when I noticed just how many feral druids I had it was already too late!

Siggy under construction!

Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

Lets see.... Name (level A or H)

Hunters: Shade (90A), Gypsi (85A), Wren (82H), Styxx (78A)

Shamans: Tsubame (90A), Raiko (90H)

Those are my only current dup classes so far, but have a few lower leveled (60-) hunters and shamans on different realms.

I'd say if you have a class you really enjoy and have not played the other side of the world yet, do so on a class you know you like, that way you can focus on the storyline instead of learning a new class.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I have 4 90 hunters...so yeah.:)
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Hunters, druids, and really getting into monks so far. While I haven't capped 90 with any duplicate classes I have some that are close and several who have reached the 85 cap that are duplicate classes and some others who are in their high 70's being worked up there. :lol: While I absolutely adore rogues, I've only actually been able to level the one. Could be just my personal attachment to her too that I don't get with any other rogues. Her character originated in TBC with lore and everything before being scrapped, then remade a hunter, then remade again as a rogue (the hunter being renamed by a single letter so now they're sisters which fits into the lore peeeeerfectly) and leveled right to 90 xD

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Miacoda
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

*looks at her 6 level 90 hunters and 5 85 and below others* <.< N..o of course not why would you say such a thing? >_>

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

For a while now I have been very very tempted to lvl another hunter... even though I have 2 other alts. I am just soooo comfortable on my hunter and my control and dps is just so superior on my hunter compared to my alts, it kind of just makes sense… I have yet to lvl up through any of the new low cata content, or even finish their starter zones…. Or even experience the new Pandarian starting quest. It would make sense to have a hunter in the opposite faction to my main, but what race to choose… So many decisions!

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

3 Hunters above level 80, 2 at 90, working on Monk #2, Death Knight #2, and Hunter #4...

Let me just throw this out there, the more characters that reach max level, the more stressful WoW seems to become with maintaining upkeep for the sake of obtaining tier fashions in LFR colors before you can no longer do so. :cry:

(Also my guild thinks I'm crazy for having 11+ 90s, for the record.)
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

only 2? eeerm yes. I have currently 4 hunters at level 90, although I only gear one of them, the other 3 are for farming, 5-man heroics and just for fun. I made them all back in the buring crusade times to be able to collect more different pets and to try out different hunter races (have Belf, Orc and Tauren). I also have 2 dks (one Horde, one Ally) but they have to reach level 90 yet. I have several druids, 2 shamans, and several other toons but they aren't on their way to 90 yet (most are still at 85). All in all I think I have over 10 hunter alts over different servers and on both factions. I love playing a hunter, it's the class I'm most comfortable with. I know I'm good at dps with it and I love making different stable themes and transmogs for all of them.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by ashdawn »

Maggien wrote:Have you ever made two of the same classes and leveled them up to 90(or so)? If so, why?

Which classes were they and why did you choose that class?

Did it seem boring leveling the same class again?

<I'm thinking of making another hunter, but I don't really know :| >

Leave your thoughts and comments below! :D
(Unrelated but) TRANSMOG BUDDIES ^-^ #TeamRiftstalker
Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Unread post by Siliverin »

I have 3 lvl 90 hunters. Two are horde, one is alliance. I love hunters, they have been my fav. and go to class since the dawn of WoW. My first character was a hunter ( Siliverin) and I enjoy the class so much I made more. It made it nice to tame other things I couldn't on Siliverin or that I felt didn't suit her or her theme. Plus more hunters to have stable themes :D I never found the leveling really to boring because of class but just because I have done it so much. ( major altoholic). I never get bored of playing a hunter.
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Level 90 warrior, working on a second.
Two 90 druids, working on a third.
90 warlock, working on two more.
Five 90 hunters (I used to have more, but culled them), working on a sixth.
Two 90 priests, working on a third.
Two 90 shaman, working on a third.
90 Paladin, working on a second.
90 DK, working on a second.

So yes, yes I have leveled a few. I do it because I love to experience content in different specs. I disapprove of and dislike dual spec (although I use it on my healers these days, so I can actually quest), and so I like to make a character for each spec I feel like playing. Only my hunters are the same spec (BM), and that's just because I want BM pets. In the old days I used to have them split by spec too. I can't say I've ever been bored doing the same content, but I generally like to level more than play max level anyway. I find it far more fun. :)
Smyelmdar
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Runetotem/Kilrogg/Nagrand EU

Unread post by Smyelmdar »

Before this expansion I had 5 maxed hunters, and started working on 5 shamans too.
And as you can see by the other comments, it's prefectly normal to level more than one of the same class. If not, we're all a bunch of weirdos. And that's fine with me. :P

I'll be waiting on the highland, with its wonderful serenity.
Where the stars glow and the brooks flow, that's my way of life.
When the mountains on the highland, and the nature is surrounding me, when the wind blows, that's all I need.

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

wha... you mean.. you can actually level DIFFERENT classes?????

almost all I have are hunters, and I dual-box, so it's two hunters at a time... on three accounts.

there are the occasional Warlock, Priest, or Mage thrown into the mix, but mostly all Hunters.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Unread post by HunterFTW »

i have 14 hunters working on my dwarf now.all BM hunters.i want to go for 1 of each race and gender of hunters pluse the extra male worgen i have and didn't have the heart to delete him.so thats 32 i belive.just wish people would stop makeing a big deal out of how i play the game and what classes to make on my account.i keep getting that and its realy annoying.only makes me want to make another hunter.hehe.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

HunterFTW wrote:I just wish people would stop making a big deal out of how I play the game and what classes to make on my account. I keep getting that and it's really annoying. it only makes me want to make another hunter. hehe.

when those people start paying your monthly subscription, THEN, and only then, can they start telling you how to play the game.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

Well, since I didn't see it mentioned here yet...

One of the practical reasons for doing so is to cover more professions. And hunters, locks, and druids are among the easier to level, especially for gathering professions.

That said, I only have one class duplicated right now, 2 hunters. Had two shammies before, but one was opposite faction, and different server.
Account has been closed at user's request.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Lets see, have a bunch of hunters, druids, shamans and Death knights as my multi-leveled classes. Hunters because they are soooo much fun, and each one is so different from the other (even though they are all BM) the "main" pet that just fits them is always different. druids because well, so many different ways to play them, they always feel completely different :D Shaman, well, one is a healer, the other is elemental, ones on my normal realm, the other is RP so both are very different from the other. And Death knight, well...don't know really, one is a tank the other is dPS I guess, both look the same, and play the same...but, I like DK's and they are fun to level, even if the starting area gets a bit boring after awhile.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

I have 2 Hunters. One is a Night Elf named Danielfboone and my only max level character, the other one is Undead because I wanted to see how it would play and I wanted to experience the new awesome storyline for the Undead in Silverpines. The Undead Hunter is named Danielbone.

I also have 2 Balance Druids. One is a Tauren named Welldun who was my first main and the other one is a Worgen named Moonhowler. I wanted to see the Worgen start area and see the fall of Gilneas from their perspective..